10P goatskin reissues 226 with shw

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know which stores in the US carry this bag? I found a few in some Canadian boutiques. Wonder what the price is in USD. The photos of 10P goatskin reissues I found in the forum are a jumbo/messenger style with leather strap. Anyone?

2. They are 3000-something USD, the goatskin Easy 2.55. There are also normal reissues with the chains made in goatskin.. ahh.. I'd love to know if those are cheaper or more expensive than the ones with messenger strap, because I love them :love:

3. The normal goatskin reissue in 226 was about 37xx in CAD. So I think its price would be similar, if not cheaper, to the messenger one.

4. does anyone have photo with chain strap vs messenger leather strap??

5. BG has this bag in both black and beige.

6. Not the easy but the one with hw/chain strap? Woul love to see the beige..... Thanks for info

7. ^not easy 2.55

8. Do you happen to know its price in USD, too?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice