10A 226 Grey Reissue?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can you lovely ladies help me locate one? I've decided against the Purple (10A patent and 11P lamb) as neither is really what I am looking for. I'm going to hold out in hopes of the mythical unicorn purple caviar.

Anyway I'd love to find a 226 grey. I know P is sold out. Any help?

2. Hmmm...no 226...but I do know where you can get the 227 grey. Try asking Joseph at BG and see if you can reserve one. Tell him Alice from SF says Hi!

3. 226 gray available at BG. Ask for Joseph

4. #4 Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    I thought BG had no 226?

I'll give it a try, thanks! :smile:

5. I bought one yesterday from BG with Joseph. Pretty sure he has 1 more.

6. Any luck?

7. No luck reaching him, so I sent an email. If he doesn't respond I'll call the store again tomorrow.

8. Great choice, lallybelle, love the grey reissue, hope you can locate one! :biggrin:

9. I saw I believe a 227 grey reissue at Saks.

10. :ty: cali_moon! And Thank you Joseph! :yahoo:

11. ^ Congratulations!!!

12. ^^^Thank you! tPF ladies are the best. there the only ones who understand our happiness when we track down a bag we want...lol.

13. i saw a 226 gray at Chanel boutique in the Houston Galleria a few days ago..good luck!

14. Congrats lallybelle!!

15. You are welcome! and congratulations!