100usd FOR SHIPPING!!!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Insane!

2. what a hoot! thats a bit OTT!

3. That is just crazy! I've seen ebayers sell items with a high shipping cost but $100 is way too much. :huh:

4. Yeah, it's their way of sneaking in extra fees and pocketing the cash. Shameful people :sad:

5. i know...and you ship in the US is 45.....holy smokes~

6. I'm sorry but shipping with DHL and FedEx to some places does cost alot. The seller is obviously over charging but i can see how its possible.

Shipping large items can cost up to £60 from the UK.

7. wow overcharged! i know large items do cost a lot though...

8. Whoa!

9. Is the item heavy? That can very well be the extra cost + he is prob. going to insure it as well. And you have to add the packing costs too. I've had a pair of boots shipped to me from NY via Global Express and the price of the stamp on the box was US$56.00.

10. The US shipping price doesn't seem too bad...how odd!

11. really?? isnt us shipping like 20-40 bucks??

12. Keep in mind that it is a rather large and heavy item. And the seller may be trying to recoup some of the eBay/paypal/packaging costs (which I understand). There's also insurance cost too. If I was the buyer, I wouldn't mind the $45 if it meant I could safely and quickly get my $1000+ runway bag/luggage.

13. There is no way that for shipping to Canada it would be $100.00.
    They are definately pocketing some cash!

14. and yet people still are bidding.Yikes!:shocked:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice