1001 Nuits Bracelet - Anyone got it or have modelling pics???

efleon

LVoe
O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
I have searched this entire site and there are almost no mentions of the 1001 nuits bangle bracelet and positively no modelling pics so I am wondering if anyone has this beauty. It always catches my eye when I am in the boutique and am just hoping someone has it and can report!!!!!!

efleon

LVoe
O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Ok, so I take it no one has this bag, but does anyone else even like it?!?!?!!?

missmegan

♥PoppyDog♥
Jun 30, 2009
I actually remember seeing this bracelet in someones thread.....I will try to find it for you.

efleon

LVoe
O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Miss megan I appreciate it so much!!!! That modelling pic is great and you are a genius for finding it. I tore this site apart for ages and couldnt find a thing. Thanks again. I am thinking that this bracelet has to be mine. I flirted with it again today and it is so heavy and gorgeous. Cheers!

Feb 9, 2007
I tried it on, LOVED IT, but couldn't make a decision. When I went back two days later (couldn't stop thinking about it), it was sold to someone else who wasn't as indecisive as me. It's gorgeous, super sparkly but not over the top -- I say get it! I missed my chance...

shoegirl1975

My baby is 3!
Oct 2, 2006
USA
I have the one in Amarante. It's really nice! My dh bought it for me as a gift. I'd definitely recommend trying it on first as it's bordering on too big for my wrist. I decided to keep it anyway because it's just so beautiful!

efleon

LVoe
O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Thanks everyone, I just ordered it. I was worried that no one else liked it. Even though I trust my own judgment, it was good to hear that at least someone else loved it enough to buy it and I wasnt on my own!!!!!