1000 post with chloe yay!

Yes, yes, yes, new bag!
I wanted to celebrate my 1000st post, too! Now I am even 72 past it!!
drinkup.gif

dothewave.gif

New bags for everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy right now, I just have to say. I look at my collection sometimes and I'm just so tickled. I just need a Baby Paddy and a Saskia to make life complete.

Congrats on your posts!!!! And bag*mad*bags, your key chains are so adorable!!! I wish you could sell them here....

:drinkup:
i wanted to post it because most of my posts have been on the chloe sub forum, its where i feel most at home to post how ever im feeling, i have some great friend on here!

keep eyes peeled for keyring info!!

muggles congrats wow 2000 posts!!!:yahoo:

Congratulations! I will very soon catch up with you - not!
Why dont you mark your 1000th post with a thread showing all your chloes and some modelling pics? That'd be nice, wouldnt it?
That way we could all admire your growing and constantly evolving collection...

Congratulations! I will very soon catch up with you - not!
Why dont you mark your 1000th post with a thread showing all your chloes and some modelling pics? That'd be nice, wouldnt it?
That way we could all admire your growing and constantly evolving collection...

Yep, I agree with this...you have an AMAZING collection, and I want all your bags! :P hehe! Will have to settle for drooling over photos...

congratulations! :smile: at the rate you're going with the deals you get for your chloe bags...whats one more :tup:

lol...didnt notice that ill be nearing the 1k mark so soon..and ive only been here for 3 mos...just goes to show how much of a bum ive been lately heheh