1000 post mark....celebrating with my Balpals!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There it is the magic 1000 mark. Another witness that I spend far too much time here.

But I just love TPF and especially this subforum. It's great to be able to come here and share great finds rejoice over each others new aquisitions aso...
    You are a great crowd and I've learned and am learing a tun.
    I've renewed my intrest in fashion and it's history thanks to Trama... (I received both books)...build a small but very nice collection of b-bags thanks to all of your great advice and help.:yes:

I just love this place,

Thanks!:yahoo:

2. Aww... we love you too babe!! :love: Congrats on your 1000th post achievement! :yahoo:

3. Congrats CatCat,
    We love U for being here with us and giving advise.

Thanx FX:heart:

4. Congrats on hitting ya 1000th post, catcat!

Here's to another 1000 more! With a couple of additional Bbags thrown in for good measure!:drinkup:

5. Congrats! I'm super new and have been researching like mad.. my first "First" purchase is imminent. You ladies are great!:party:

6. Congrats!

7. Congrats catcat!

8. Congrats, Catcat! to many more to come (posts and bags, that is) :welcome: :kiss:

9. Congrats Cat, and i am glad that i met a nice lady like you in this forum.:tender:

10. Congrats on your first milestone (one of many, I'm sure!):P
    It's always a pleasure to read your posts:yes:

11. CONGRATS! I can't wait until I'm posting my 1000 mark!

12. Oh Cat - you }RAWK, and you're beautiful too! This forum is like a family!

13. woohoo! Hitting 1000 in 2 months or so also means we talk to much!:P

14. So true!:P

15. Congtrats Cat!! 1000+ posts, that is a lot of bags hehe :wlae: