100: The Road to a Masterpiece — A Reveal

The bag turned out phantastic! I admit that I am quite jealous :smile:
Enjoy the bag in good health!

Thank you so much! :hugs:I just keep staring at her!!!

The artist has done this beautifully and in keeping with the bag's natural materials and charm and craftsmanship. I don't think I've ever seen a better job of customisation l. Congratulations, it must be as thrilling as buying a brand new bag.

Bingo! You hit the nail on the head with your description. It is more thrilling quite frankly. I recently picked up a 30CM Beton birkin with RGHW. And while this bag fills a whole in my bag wardrobe (and I really like the bag, this HAC has my heart..

Gorgeous!!
Thank you!!!:heart:

Wow! I love all the detailing and intrinsic artwork the artist has done on your gorgeous bag. Congrats on this very special one of a kind piece!
The detail is mesmerizing. I'm glad you love it!!!

An amazing work of art! Congrats on a really unique designed bag!!
Thank you!! I saw your post on the National Meet Up thread. I hope you are feeling better!!!:hugs:

It is absolutely gorgeous!

You had incredible courage to attempt this on an already stunning bag but it paid off in spades. It came out simply amazing! From every angle it is stunning to look at. What a special bag to have and to hold!
I'm glad you love it!!!

Its stunning - congrats!
Thanks!!! I'm glad you like her!!!

Just fabulous...enjoy :heart:
Thanks. She is fabulous. I am trying to figure out just the right name for her.

Oh my goodness! I have to admit I’ve seen quite a few of hand painted bags and they are usually hit or miss, but this one, this one is a huge hit! It really is :ps: I love literally everything about it. Everything! It really is brilliant: the use of color, the design, and the details! Not to mention, it’s his 100th work. How truly special it is!!! Hope one day I can see it in person. Congratulations @etoupebirkin !

xiaoxiao, Thanks, she is a perfect, perfect bag. Once you get back to the States, I'd love to meet up with you. Or if you ever take the family to DC.

So beautiful!

Thank you!!!! :heart:

Breathtaking! Enjoy your beauty!
Thanks so much!!!

Congratulations, sweetie!!! This is sooo Incredible! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
BBC, I KNEW you would LOVE this!!! Sending hugs!!!

The artist did meticulous work with no detail left out. Congrats.
I have to say, the artist was fantastic to work with; throughout the process he was informative, professional and amazingly talented.

Amazing! No wonder you are thrilled … it is a work of art! :love: Congratulations on your beautiful, one of a kind HAC @etoupebirkin.

I think this bag is my favorite now.

amazing.....such a work of art......its original and unique. i love it

I'm glad you love it!!!!

It reminds me of those tooled purses from the 40's and 50's. I love it! This is one of the best paint jobs I've ever seen.
You're right. It does remind me of that!!! Thank you!!!

This is beautiful!! A piece of artwork with all the many details! Congratulations

I can't stop staring at the bag. I think I'm obsessed.

OMG! It is absolutely breathtaking! Congrats!
Thank you!!! High praise from someone who has exquisite taste!!!

Stunning! Just beautiful!!!
Thank you so much!!!

OMG! She was beautiful before and now she’s absolutely stunning! Congrats, EB! I wish I kept my Plume or Drag, and did something like this with them. It’s truly is a piece of art now. And #100 to boot.

PS I often thought of you whenever the subject of the DC store opening came up. It was such a fun experience. I was at the new NYC H store in the Meat Packing district this past weekend and met up with another friend from the forum.

We could have passed one another this past weekend! We did not have time to go to the store in the meatpacking district. We walked around Greenwich Village and Soho. DH's favorite beer bar is in the Village and we had to end up there for a beer.

You should look at your bags and consider one to paint. PM me and I can share the artist's contact information.

What a special bag, it turned out so amazing!! Thank you for sharing with us the transformation!

This bag is too special not to share. It is a work of art.

Such an absolutely magnificent piece! Enjoy!

Thank you so much!!!:hugs:

Wow! What fabulous details in the design! One could spend hours staring. Congrats EB!:flowers:

I do spend more time than I should staring at her.

EB. What a gorgeous creation! This is the art project of the year. And I love me a good art project. Your henna idea was genius.
Thanks MYH!!! I really respect your opinion!!!

Fabulous design and bag congrats enjoy your new bag now in the best of health

Thank you so much!!!

Wow! So beautiful and truly a work of art!

As I've said before, I could just stare at her for days.

Truly amazing! A work of art. Great idea and beautiful design! Enjoy!
Thank you!

I thought I'd hate it. I ADORE IT. It's taken one of the best bags in history, and married it to my favorite pattern and aesthetic, and it's breathtaking. Please accept my compliments (I'm usually not the complimenting sort!)

Every time I look at the bag, she just takes my breath away.
View attachment 4432193 View attachment 4432195 View attachment 4432196 View attachment 4432197
[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you don't hate it. :blush: And actually love it. I've always felt that with careful thought, painted bags can be really beautiful.

Congrats! You made this bag truly yours. Over the years, I end up treasuring my custom pieces (jewelry or bags) more so than the non custom. Enjoy your unique bag for years to come :flowers:

This is something I will always treasure.

Stunning!!!!
Thanks CK!!! :hugs:

Congrats on the finished bag, it's quite breathtaking and such an artistic piece.
Thank you!!!

Scuse my ignorance but what happens when there's rain? The ink wouldn't weep or smudge??
The paint won't run or smudge in the rain. However, I always keep an Envirosax in the bag, but that is for the Vache Natural leather, not necessarily the paint.

Beautiful and so very artistic !! It makes the HAC even more special. Congrats.
Thanks chkpfbeliever!!! I'll bring her next year to the National meet up! Then you can see her IRL.

Just amazing and such a brilliant idea to choose this design for this leather. Congrats to you and your artist!
Thanks GK!!!

After doing some online research, I think I am going to name her.
Jazba
Here is the meaning.
Jazba جذبہ Meaning in English - Find the correct meaning of Jazba in English, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from Urdu to English. There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Jazba in English is Sentiment, and in Urdu we write it جذبہ. The other meanings are Ehsas, Khayaal, Jazba and Naram Dili. There are also several similar words to Jazba in our dictionary, which are Affect, Affectivity, Attitude, Bias, Conception, Conviction, Disposition, Emotionalism, Eye, Feeling, Idea, Inclination, Inclining, Judgment, Leaning, Mind, Opinion, Partiality, Passion, Penchant, Persuasion, Position, Posture, Predilection, Romanticism, Sensibility, Sentimentality, Slant, Tendency, Tenderness, Thought, View, Propensity, Way Of Thinking and Tender Feeling. Apart from similar words, there are always opposite words in dictionary too, the opposite words for Jazba are Antipathy, Concrete, Disbelief, Disinclination, Disinterest, Dislike, Hate, Hatred, Indifference and Thing. After Urdu to English translation of Jazba, If you have issues in pronunciation than you can hear the audio of it in the online dictionary.

Reactions: abs678 and skyqueen
EB, I have to admit, when I saw that you had chosen "a vintage 32CM Vatche Natural HAC with GHW," my mouth dropped open and I thought, is she crazy?? But NO, you are not!! No reward comes without risk - what a fantastic risk and reward. Congratulations to you - she is exquisite. :heart:

PS - missed you at the meet this year. :flowers:

Reactions: etoupebirkin
Thanks GK!!!

After doing some online research, I think I am going to name her.
Jazba
Here is the meaning.
Jazba جذبہ Meaning in English - Find the correct meaning of Jazba in English, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from Urdu to English. There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Jazba in English is Sentiment, and in Urdu we write it جذبہ. The other meanings are Ehsas, Khayaal, Jazba and Naram Dili. There are also several similar words to Jazba in our dictionary, which are Affect, Affectivity, Attitude, Bias, Conception, Conviction, Disposition, Emotionalism, Eye, Feeling, Idea, Inclination, Inclining, Judgment, Leaning, Mind, Opinion, Partiality, Passion, Penchant, Persuasion, Position, Posture, Predilection, Romanticism, Sensibility, Sentimentality, Slant, Tendency, Tenderness, Thought, View, Propensity, Way Of Thinking and Tender Feeling. Apart from similar words, there are always opposite words in dictionary too, the opposite words for Jazba are Antipathy, Concrete, Disbelief, Disinclination, Disinterest, Dislike, Hate, Hatred, Indifference and Thing. After Urdu to English translation of Jazba, If you have issues in pronunciation than you can hear the audio of it in the online dictionary.
One of my best friends in high school was named Jasbar. I wonder if her name was derived from that word.

Reactions: etoupebirkin