100: The Road to a Masterpiece — A Reveal

Oh I’m intrigued!! Can’t wait to see the final!
Thanks, I hope you liked her!!!

Ooh! It is a work of art. It reminds me of henna tattoos.
That was my exact thought and hope. I love henna tattoos.

Wow! What a great idea! Can’t wait to see what you have chosen as the design! Although I do love the second design very much..
But then I also like the first, third, and fourth too! Hugs!

I hope you liked the final product. When she's out, I just can't stop staring at her.

Stunning!!

I glad you like her.

It turned out beautifully! Congratulations!

Thanks so much!!!:hugs:

It's beautiful and unique
Thank you!!!

@etoupebirkin - Looking at those beautiful photos I was thinking the word "masterpiece" before I saw you write it! Congratulations and kudos on your imagination and initiative to transform your (already stunningly beautiful) HAC.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

I think she's a masterpiece too. Thanks!!!

Wow how unique. What a talented artist. I don’t even want to know the $ of this art though [emoji86]

It's worth every penny. I look at the bag and smile.

That is AMAZING:love::love::love::love:

Thank you!!!!

Truly one of a kind! Very cool!
Thank you so much!!!

Dear @etoupebirkin,

She is drop dead gorgeous! Congratulations to you and the artist for making a masterpiece.

I’m so happy that you confided in me through the process. It was incredible to see the art unfold. He is a true talent, a pleasure to work with and I can’t say enough good about him (as you found out).

Wear her in good health and ENJOY! You both will be stopping traffic ....

:love::love::love:

Thank you for your original post. It gave me courage to customize this bag. Thanks for holding my hand through the process too. I think both of our bags showcase that you can tastefully transform a bag into something spectacular.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Here's a car pic of my bag from this morning.
View attachment 4432954
OMG! She was beautiful before and now she’s absolutely stunning! Congrats, EB! I wish I kept my Plume or Drag, and did something like this with them. It’s truly is a piece of art now. And #100 to boot.

PS I often thought of you whenever the subject of the DC store opening came up. It was such a fun experience. I was at the new NYC H store in the Meat Packing district this past weekend and met up with another friend from the forum.

Reactions: etoupebirkin
Absolutely fantastic! It is a masterpiece! Congrats on your perfect 100! The risk was greatly rewarded:smile:

Thanks! My heart was pounding when I sent her off in the mail. If I told someone that I sent an Hermes bag to a complete stranger to paint a design on it, they probably would think I was a complete idiot. But, I did research it pretty thoroughly. I cannot imagine a prettier outcome.

:yes:Really breathtaking.

Thank you!!!

:eek:Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. :love::girlsigh:
I'm so glad you like her!!!

Wow, what a stunning work of art!!

Does the artist use a sealant to coat and preserve the artwork? I am curious if it will affect the ability of the vache natural leather to patina over time. Although since yours is vintage, I can see she has already developed a gorgeous patina. Congratulations on your beautiful “new” bag!!

The artist told me the paints are designed for leather and won't peel, run or fade with regular use.The patina of the bag and the pattern really highlight one another. I could not be more thrilled with my bag.

What a stunning piece! How about some mod shots? Any chance?

I will try to take some mod shots over the next few days. :flowers:

I HAVE to repeat every superlative already written.... this is something so unique! Thank you for sharing. This is why i love tPF

Thanks! I was really happy to share this amazing bag.:hugs:

That is an insane amount of detail!!!! Enjoy your transformed treasure!!!!

The artist told me there are more than 100 flowers on the bag!!

Wow, love all the details. It's a masterpiece. I keep going back to look at it again and again and seeing something I missed. It's gorgeous. Please post mod shots!
I'l try to take some pics soon!:flowers:

Gorgeous!! Congrats!

Thank you!!!

Insane courage
But have to say it's just an amazing decision
Very nicely completed
Congrats eb

I'm in a creative business. I really thought about the concept of the bag. And once I came up with the henna tattoo idea, I just knew it would work.

WOW to the infinity and beyond!!!

Thanks!!!:hugs:

Very interesting to see the designing process develop.
It reminds me of John Lennon's custom painted Rolls Royce Phantom V.
Thank you. I'm going to have to look that up!!!

Beautiful and well-executed!
Thanks!!! :hugs:

Stunning!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow, this is amazing! I’m so impressed with the intricate details ~ even the bottom is beautiful! Well done and thank you for sharing.

You're welcome. This was too remarkable not to share.