100: The Road to a Masterpiece — A Reveal

The finished bag was ready on Thursday of last week. By coincidence, I was going to be in NYC. So the artist and I agreed to meet on Saturday. It was just fantastic to meet him. I am definitely a FAN! We both think the bag is a masterpiece. When the artist was signing and numbering the bag, it was the 100th bag he’s completed. So, she is a perfect 100.

Every time I look at the bag, she just takes my breath away.
View attachment 4432193 View attachment 4432195 View attachment 4432196 View attachment 4432197

The artist has done this beautifully and in keeping with the bag's natural materials and charm and craftsmanship. I don't think I've ever seen a better job of customisation l. Congratulations, it must be as thrilling as buying a brand new bag.

Oh my goodness! I have to admit I’ve seen quite a few of hand painted bags and they are usually hit or miss, but this one, this one is a huge hit! It really is :ps: I love literally everything about it. Everything! It really is brilliant: the use of color, the design, and the details! Not to mention, it’s his 100th work. How truly special it is!!! Hope one day I can see it in person. Congratulations @etoupebirkin !