100 off 300 coupon

As long as you do it online should be fine, but via phone order or in store may run into issue.. At least I did. They said it wasn't under my name so I cannot use it but when i used it online no prob.

As long as you do it online should be fine, but via phone order or in store may run into issue.. At least I did. They said it wasn't under my name so I cannot use it but when i used it online no prob.

Try using it in your store or call them. My store does not have a problem. They in essence are losing a sale when you shop online. were you in store when they told you no? This last PCE was even able to be shared with friends. They have a scan thing by the computer to use so I am not sure why they told you that?

Try using it in your store or call them. My store does not have a problem. They in essence are losing a sale when you shop online. were you in store when they told you no? This last PCE was even able to be shared with friends. They have a scan thing by the computer to use so I am not sure why they told you that?
i have the coupon now.... there is no name on it at all just an "online code" on the back
Im going to try it at the store, if they decline they loose a sale and I order online.

i have the coupon now.... there is no name on it at all just an "online code" on the back
Im going to try it at the store, if they decline they loose a sale and I order online.

So were you able to use it? I can get one from a friend also, but the bag I want is only available by phone order thru JAX. I would think they would just be glad to get the sale!

So were you able to use it? I can get one from a friend also, but the bag I want is only available by phone order thru JAX. I would think they would just be glad to get the sale!

Hi....Yes it was NO problem... We actually walked in and our S/A actualy offered me the 25% off today....I then mentioned I had the 100 off, she smiled and said hey, even better. No questions... She even let me use the 100 off 300 on Courtney, which is 298$ Love my coach store!!!