100% NO BS review (Opera, Uvom, Namu)

ashura

Dec 16, 2018
Im JJ from the chats. If anyone of you even have the notion i could be a promoter, please knock yourself out.

I'm gonna make this short, tbh i cbf to write but seriously, the love, concern, care, knowledge i get from the chat community is immense. So I do what i can to contribute as well. So name check and shout out to all these awesome people. CJ, Redrose, Sarah, Phoebebuffey, Christine, Hana, Bunny, Cherie, Gloria etc etc

P/s. Hana & CJ are extremely knowledgeable in nose jobs, if you are polite and humble, their 1st opinion could even be better and more comprehensive than of a consultant. But pls approach them with care, they bite.

Cut to the chase. I went for 3 consults.

Opera -
Putting aside questionable marketing tactics. Opera is a well known clinic even to Koreans. So rest assure it’s not fly by night. It is also known to be a super low cost clinic with no frills and limited care. Think of it like a thrive store. The price they give is considered low even to locals. So if it’s your primary and u have to be babied. Opera might not be for you.

Namu -
Thanks to the community here, Namu is thriving. They do their job professionally, they tell u what u need to know, short and precise and out. It can seem cold and it is cold. Just dont expect them to shower u with all the tender loving care. Its a convenient choice for people that doesn't have a favorite.

Uvom-
I spent 2.5 hours here, so u can prolly guess the choice i made. One of the most patient and thorough consults ever. Love the doc (famous on tv), love the consultant, love the b/a. They will take many HD pics of you on site from all angles and will project to their big ass monitors and go through with you the changes that you need. Tho im not very keen to see myself on such big screens. Uvom is a pure local play, 90% Koreans, 10% Chinese. They only got their English translator very recently, so im like one of the 1st few batches to be there.

But their marketing manager ought to be shot. Because they do not know how to handle foreigners, they decided to adopt the stupidest strategy of quoting a super high base price and give out 30-50% promotion. WTF. The way to overcome this, get some mid size clinics and their quotes on kkt, show and tell uvom to match them, they most likely will.

I could have no complains about my choice, its the best i could ever get and now lets see their skills on me.

Korean Resource.
I have 2 Korean female friends that gave some good clinic choices. Why should u take note of their choices, u may ask. Bcoz they are very beautifully done up, go to IG and search for taeri_taeri level of pretty. Yes, they are high school mates.

Naturalism - eyes/nose
Cocoline - nose
Braun - nose
Girin - eyes
Kelida***- eyes (i dont know how to spell, but it means drawing in Korean)

Bring your own translator.

They are all going for natural looking clinics. They mentioned View is very popular, if u are looking for dolly/dramatic. It could be your choice, but just make sure you know what you want, you do not want to look too similar.

Ill be having surgery on Monday, and ill be back with more.

kkt: askyway

Im JJ from the chats. If anyone of you even have the notion i could be a promoter, please knock yourself out.

I'm gonna make this short, tbh i cbf to write but seriously, the love, concern, care, knowledge i get from the chat community is immense. So I do what i can to contribute as well. So name check and shout out to all these awesome people. CJ, Redrose, Sarah, Phoebebuffey, Christine, Hana, Bunny, Cherie, Gloria etc etc

P/s. Hana & CJ are extremely knowledgeable in nose jobs, if you are polite and humble, their 1st opinion could even be better and more comprehensive than of a consultant. But pls approach them with care, they bite.

Cut to the chase. I went for 3 consults.

Opera -
Putting aside questionable marketing tactics. Opera is a well known clinic even to Koreans. So rest assure it’s not fly by night. It is also known to be a super low cost clinic with no frills and limited care. Think of it like a thrive store. The price they give is considered low even to locals. So if it’s your primary and u have to be babied. Opera might not be for you.

Namu -
Thanks to the community here, Namu is thriving. They do their job professionally, they tell u what u need to know, short and precise and out. It can seem cold and it is cold. Just dont expect them to shower u with all the tender loving care. Its a convenient choice for people that doesn't have a favorite.

Uvom-
I spent 2.5 hours here, so u can prolly guess the choice i made. One of the most patient and thorough consults ever. Love the doc (famous on tv), love the consultant, love the b/a. They will take many HD pics of you on site from all angles and will project to their big ass monitors and go through with you the changes that you need. Tho im not very keen to see myself on such big screens. Uvom is a pure local play, 90% Koreans, 10% Chinese. They only got their English translator very recently, so im like one of the 1st few batches to be there.

But their marketing manager ought to be shot. Because they do not know how to handle foreigners, they decided to adopt the stupidest strategy of quoting a super high base price and give out 30-50% promotion. WTF. The way to overcome this, get some mid size clinics and their quotes on kkt, show and tell uvom to match them, they most likely will.

I could have no complains about my choice, its the best i could ever get and now lets see their skills on me.

Korean Resource.
I have 2 Korean female friends that gave some good clinic choices. Why should u take note of their choices, u may ask. Bcoz they are very beautifully done up, go to IG and search for taeri_taeri level of pretty. Yes, they are high school mates.

Naturalism - eyes/nose
Cocoline - nose
Braun - nose
Girin - eyes
Kelida***- eyes (i dont know how to spell, but it means drawing in Korean)

Bring your own translator.

They are all going for natural looking clinics. They mentioned View is very popular, if u are looking for dolly/dramatic. It could be your choice, but just make sure you know what you want, you do not want to look too similar.

Ill be having surgery on Monday, and ill be back with more.

kkt: askyway

I am so glad you found the right clinic! I wish you luck on your surgery! Thank you for the kind mention (I am Christine). I am excited to hear about your results.

I am so glad you found the right clinic! I wish you luck on your surgery! Thank you for the kind mention (I am Christine). I am excited to hear about your results.
good to have you back Christine. Hope alls well with you.

Today its post op 3. Let me show some b/a. I decided to add in eye surgery as well, didn't think its worth to swell another 7 days for something so minor. Big shout out to Gloria for becoming my pro bono translator and pushing me to get it. Thought i needed ptosis correction but the doc insists that my eye muscles are more then adequate. In order to cure the sleeping eyes, i did a non incision des (with a super tiny inner crease so i can retain my monolids when its fully healed)

My nose was so terrible before especially the side profile, so any work done will be a marked improvement.

p/s: i didn't bother to cartoon my eyes, if u wanna share my pics, make sure u make me look really good. :smile:

WeChat Image_20190208000320.jpg WeChat Image_20190208000327.jpg WeChat Image_20190208000334.jpg WeChat Image_20190208000345.jpg WeChat Image_20190208000353.jpg WeChat Image_20190208000359.jpg

You look SO GOOD!! Your eyes are inspiring. And I can tell from your side profile how much your nose has changed. I'll bet you're so happy. Congratulations!

Yea, i had a massive upgrade on the side profile due to the new nose. But the eyes were something beyond all my expectation, i didnt know a simple des could make my eyes appear bigger and more youthful. Its quite amazing really.