100 Kudo's for the one that can name this bag!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damn! This is embarassing! I have been so stuck up my butt with Hermes that I have forgotten where my roots started!

Forgive me LV fans, please. I am helpless!

So, can anyone tell me what's the name if this bag and what line does it come from? :shame: Damn shame! I used to know everything there was to know about LV, now I'm back at square one, damn shame!

IMG_0953WTMK.JPG
  2. I think it's Monogram Mini Cruise Trapeze PM Rose
    Check the visual aid, yeuxhonnetes posted hers yesterday.. hope this help :smile:

3. Is it called the Trapeze PM?
    I've seen it in rose - it's from the Cruise collection.

4. monogram mini trapeze? not sure, sorry bagg

5. It's all comming back to me now!!!!!! :yahoo: You are completely right!!! you get the 100 kudos!

6. I'm just guessing on that - there's one on eBay right not that looks like it.

7. Do we all get the kudos or do we have to share?? I want all 100 for MYSELF;) :wlae:

8. you get 100 for yourself! Felisha get's another 100! Thank you so much, I was beating my head with this one, I knew it was at the tip of my brain, it almost fell off!

9. Yay =)

10. Pretty bag!

11. That is actually the Mino Monogram Trapeze PM in Grey from the Cruise collection.

12. Yes, it's gray.. a very pretty light gray.

13. I think this issue should be resolved via PM between seller and buyer. I am sure it will turn out to be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice