100% fake or the real deal? PROENZA PS1, help needed ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

More_wine

Nov 12, 2010
Greetings ladies (and the few gents) out there, I might be in some serious trouble and I need your help.

I am a proud new member of the Purse forum, and I have few questions to you gurus about the fabulous PS1.

I bought the bag from a person in Canada, who runs her own shop called "Goodie Closet" in blogspot.com. Are those goodies the real deal, or fakes, each and everyone of them?

I received the bag, and the closure was broken. I immediately contacted her via FB (she asked me to be her friend there), and I haven´t received any reply. So I obviously started wondering, if the bag is a pure fake from the start to finish? Proenza is not available in Finland, and I can´t get it authenticated here.

I have been a passionate bag person for a very long time, and usually would never buy (again) anything online besides reputable re-sellers (net-a-porter etc.). But this time my craving for this bag was greater than my budget, so I decided to buy it used. Was that a huge mistake?

-How many holes does the real deal have at the handle? The large one. And please only reply if you are 100% positive YOUR bag is 1000000% authentic, thanks :smile:

The rest can be seen in the pictures, which I hope I upload successfully.

So, am I the proud owner of an authentic PS1, or a major fool with a fake bag and an empty bank account?

IF the bag is not the real deal; what do you ladies suggest me to do? Contact the FBI or Interpol? Go to Canada and tell her how I feel about her and the "goodies" she sells? Or something else?

Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it.

Enjoy your bags, and good night!

Attachments

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
Hi and welcome,

I'm so sorry but your bag is not authentic. I also looked at the seller page and all PS1:s there were fakes.

Could you talk with your bank about cancelling the payment?

Hope it helps.

More_wine

Nov 12, 2010
JESUS LORD, my dear Christ, I am screwed!
I paid via Paypal. Is there anything I can do to stop this happening to me?

More_wine

Nov 12, 2010
Ok, good news.
I got every penny back from the crooked seller! I threatened with the Internet Crime department or something, that is linked to the FBI; apparently, it worked. I had to work my arse off though to get my money back before shipping to bag to her, but I did it! She was quite surprised actually that I did´t trust her, after sending me a broken fake bag as an authentic and "as new" one. :rolleyes:

I feel SO stupid though :tdown: I didn´t trust my guts, I knew something was wrong, but couldn´t put my finger on it. I must say I am extremely grateful for your help; thanks to you, I didn´t end up owning a fake, I got my money back AND I feel slightly better about myself.
Hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.