100 Days to live!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I can't even imagine that. I will keep her in my prayers.

As for what I would do, I would spend every single second of the 3 months hugging and kissing my children and family. That's it. I wouldn't want to do anything but that. Just get as much of them as I could in that time.

I am so sad for you. But, I am so elated for your friend. How many of us would love to know the exact time when we were going to leave this world for a better place? I think I would love to know, myself. Your friend is truly blessed.

That's terrible. I can't imagine being in her shoes. I'm so sorry. :sad:

I would quit school and travel the world for three months with my family. I think I'd want to take in as much beauty and experience as possible, and I'd want to do it with my family so they'd have that memory of me.

;/ thats a hard to swallow situation.

has any1 seen LAST HOLIDAY with Queen Latifah? THat movie made me feel pretty good after watching it .

Life is too short to be sad about anything at all. ;/

Sorry to hear about your friends situation. ;/

I have seen this movie and yeah you are right it truly made me feel good....a warm and fuzzy feeling......I was thinking of getting that movie for my friend to watch.

Im sorry to hear that. Back in 1999, my friend was diagnosed with a brain tumor, she found out she was pregnant a few months prior. Luckily, she was able to carry the baby to full term and deliver it, 12 days later she passed away.

Oh my word LV1011, I am so sorry to hear about your friend....that is so sad for child to grow up without a mother.....and a mother to never have the opportunity to see her child grow up.

My friend has had several opinions from doctors and they are all pretty similar. She has certainly come to terms with this very quickly. Partly because she knows she does not have much time .....she has already started preparing for her departure....it makes me feel so lost and sad....but each time I am with her I try and smile. I try to be strong for her.

Oh wow... I am so sorry for your friend! We have a friend of the family who was diagnosed with brain tumors a few years ago.... it has been a long and devastating process. However, he has lived past every expectation his doctors gave him. I wish the same gift of time to your friend and her family, the truth is, you never know how long one will live.

If I was in that position, I think I'd do as many people have said, and travel with my family. I'd see all the places I've always wanted to see and revisit my favorite places... and share them with my most loved family. I'd visit friends I haven't seen in years. If I was still dating my current bf, who has made it very clear he wants to marry me... I'd also get married. (Lol, sort of like a Walk to Remember, but I'd want that experience).

I guess it is also a reminder that we all don't know how long we'll live and we shouldn't put these things off until we're forced to...

im very sorry for your friend. its so hard knowing you have to leave everyone behind, i wish for her to have as much time as possible.
a few months ago i had a health scare (im ok now) and kind of started doing the 'if i only have a few months left' things. i went out to all the restaurants and places i like or wanted to try, and brang my camera everywhere to catch every moment, wore all my special clothes and bags that i had been saving for something special, and of course spent time with my family.