100% AUTH Balenciaga TURQUOISE City Medium Bag ~ RARE!!

1. it's beautiful! :heart: :heart:
    I want it !! I want it !

2. ^Go for it, Myriamrees! It's such a gorgeous and vibrant color!

3. it's not a teal.. it's a turqoise 2005..

4. Yes, you're right; it's the 05 turquoise. Don't know what's wrong with me; I keep posting with the wrong details :sad:

5. Beautiful bag!!!

6. OMG. It is gorgeous! MY DREAM bag. :heart: :heart: :yahoo:But I wonder what that white stain is. Do you think it will be easy to clean off?

7. Ohhhhhhhhhhh :nuts: . . . it's also MY dream bag (I'd like this color in the hobo style) :yahoo: :drool: !!! OMG .... :hysteric:

8. I wonder if it is a stain, or a bleaching of the dye? The price seems high to me considering the appearance of the bag.:yes:

9. I wasn't sure either. I think I might pass this one up and pray for another one to be listed. If it wasn't for the white spots, I'd BIN in a second! I think I'm too anal about my bags to even try to overlook them! :lol:

10. It is a beautiful color but I really think it needs some TLC. It looks like some of the spots might come off, but I don't know about all of them. Do the handles look dirty to you??

11. I'm a bit anal as well. I love the colour but I know if I buy it, all I'd see when I got it would be the white stain.

12. for this price i think you can find one in much better condition

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice