10 year anni gift decision!! Instant reveal!!

Love bracelet!! :yahoo:

92F9F0D9-0EB7-4F92-A09F-6DE3D1AD486E-8161-00000A3A0244A186_zps542ac9d7.jpg

I decided that I should get something more "wearable" for every day, and thought diamonds might be a bit much. Possibly later as a layering piece. I went yesterday with the hubby to go visit VCA and Cartier on 5th avenue.

While I really loved the VCA clover design too, I thought the RG wasn't pink enough for my taste. RG is tricky and differs from place to place based on the composition I guess. I thought the VCA RG was a little yellow for my taste. They would also need to shorten it for me because my wrist is small and I wasn't sure about what that would do to the value. I am unlikely to resell, but just as an option. The VCA SA was really sweet, but a little loopy lol. She told me that it was $2,500 and that the Carnelian one I also asked to look at was only $100 more. I knew that the real price was actually $3,700 and the Carnelian one was around $1,000 more. She shocked herself when she looked it up!

The Cartier love bracelet just feels right. I like bangles also better than bracelets I think. It's also just the right shade of pink IMO, although kind of changes depending on the lighting. I am a size 16. One thing that put me off slightly but I didn't let it bother me, was when the SA asked me to fill out my information on the card. Under Nationality, I put USA as I was thinking citizenship, given many tourists come shop at Cartier and need tax forms. But when he put my information into the computer from the card I filled out, he said "Nationality - are you Chinese?" To which, I said yes...Chinese-American. :confused1: Not sure why that was relevant.

Hubby is pleased that I am happy with my bracelet...even though I chose the most expensive one of them all lol! He's not into brands or the "marketing" aspect as he says of the "Love bracelet" (he calls it a love shackle because it can't come off), but he loves that I love it. :heart:

Thanks for letting me share!!

Last edited:
Beautiful :smile: Although I really feel colour-blind :S The first and 2nd picture both look like rose gold, but then again I have to stare at my trinity ring up-close to realize that there are 3 gold colours :S

Beautiful :smile: Although I really feel colour-blind :S The first and 2nd picture both look like rose gold, but then again I have to stare at my trinity ring up-close to realize that there are 3 gold colours :S

Ha I know. In different lighting, it looks RG, WG, or YG lol. It was also hard to capture in the photos. My camera kept picking up more of a bluish tone, making it look more WG.