'10 Sorbet Vs 08' Pale Magenta Vs '08 Petal Pink/Bubblegum Vs '07 LE Magenta

tpfclaire

O.G.
Jan 11, 2010
Does anyone have a comparison pic of these pinks? I couldnt find one in the color ref thread.
I'm looking to get my first B bag and trying to determine the perfect shade of pink for me!

Any one who has multiple colours can you help describe the difference please?

Which ones do you girls like? :smile:

Ps. I didnt include the 08 Amethyst although I know everyone seems to be crazy over it because it is a little too purple for me.

IMO, Sorbet is a 'hot pink' or a bright pink- not a highlighter color though; Bubblegum is a 'light pink'. Don't own anything in the other ones so can't describe colors to you.

Yes, I'd like a comparison picture too. Thanks in advance to whoever might be able to help! I'd need a picture that compares pale magenta, magenta and amethyst.

Here's my 2010 Sorbet MU next to my 2009 Bubblegum Pencil:

IMG_1992.jpg

I know it's not quite the comparison you're looking for, but I thought it might help to give you an idea of the pinks.

Sorbet is a bright, hot pink (as vlore said)... 2009 Bubblegum is a muted, darkish pink... 08 Bubblegum is lighter and sweeter.

thanks so much!! The last description is exactly what I'm looking to hear.

Have decided on the sorbet, now if only I could get my hands on one with SGH.. Looking for a city or if I can't find that, a PT, anyone knows whether I can find one?

I have a friend going to Vegas / LA in June, does anyone know whether it'll still be in the boutiques? Or should I get him to check NM/Barneys etc? Or should I see if I can find a friend going to Europe to get it for me?

I am from Singapore, does anyone know whether it's cheaper in Europe or in the US? I think you can claim VAT from Europe but not US right?

Thanks!!

^^ It's cheaper to get it from Europe! You can try Bal London. I think they have a Sorbet GSH PT. It's best to call them because they are so busy with emails nowadays.

I'm not sure if there will be stock of some Sorbet GSH PT/City in where-ever your friend is going in June. I heard the Sorbet GSH Combi has been sold out in some stores and are hard to find now. I'm not sure how true that is though ..