10 red caviar jumbo available nordstrom , pls pm me

Aug 21, 2008
Hi,

I have one 10 C red caviar jumbo on hold for me at Nordstrom until 10 am Monday Seattle time . Giving up my place because another SA ordered one for me and it's on its way to me.

Anyone interested , please pm me this . This will go to the first person who confirm with me on pm they want it .

As above

Hi,

I have one 10 C red caviar jumbo on hold for me at Nordstrom until 10 am Monday Seattle time . Giving up my place because another SA ordered one for me and it's on its way to me.

Anyone interested , please pm me this . This will go to the first person who confirm with me on pm they want it .

As above

So you found it finally, congrats! So the 10C Red is so hot that you can't stop at 1 Patent huh?! Lols! I was very fortunate to find 1, thanks to a fellow TPFer! I'm sure a lucky TPFer will pm u soon and it'll be gone in no time.

Silver hardware by the way 10 C red only comes in silver hardware i was told.... If There is no takers then I will just ask the SA to released to 2nd on list in waiting , so any one intersted please let me know . Just a nice thought if it goes to someone on TPF

OP, you mean no one has pm you yet?! I thot there were quite a few threads with pple looking for this bag high and low, where are they?! Guess I am very fated to have this 10C Red Caviar as I keep running into it and I'm probably the 1st one to spot your post again. Still couldn't believe I was the 1st to pm jieminyu when she posted its availability a while back!

Lucky you kewave... i seem to be always behind...I hope I am quick enough this time .

OP, you mean no one has pm you yet?! I thot there were quite a few threads with pple looking for this bag high and low, where are they?! Guess I am very fated to have this 10C Red Caviar as I keep running into it and I'm probably the 1st one to spot your post again. Still couldn't believe I was the 1st to pm jieminyu when she posted its availability a while back!