$10 off your Next purchase of $50 or more @ DSW

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I was flipping through Vogue (it takes me about 5 times to get all the information) and I found an offer. Click here and watch a quick test drive (about 30 seconds) and fill in your information, then you will get your coupon =)

Enjoy Ladies:yahoo:

edit: the link seems to not be working, try: shoprockandroll.com/shoes

2. Thank you thank you! For some reason the link didn't come out correctly, the website is www.shoprockandroll.com/shoes

Just got a rewards certificate in the mail so I'm excited to check out my local DSW :yes:

3. If you don't want to go through the watching of the video and giving your information, the code is drive2 ($10 off $50 or more)

4. awesome!! thanks so much. :]

5. One more code (not much but still ;)): LUVDSW $5 off $50

6. I received one too! What is the minimum to get the $10 off?

7. Anyone know when is triple points event for DWS? Thank your so much.

8. for this coupon, the minimum purchase is $50. usually you can combine up to 3 rewards certificates/coupons for one purchase (check the details on them first, you cannot use three of the same coupon like this one).