10% off Mulberry Outlets

samina

O.G.
Jan 10, 2008
Just got an email saying there's 10% off everything at Mulberry Factory Shops during the Bank Holiday weekend:tup:

sophiac

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
wow! wonder if they would be restocking their stuff at the same time?? wonder if the normal stores would have special deals too...

whens bank holiday btw??

thanks

old bags rule

Jul 27, 2008
Hampshire
Just looked at last nights post, can't believe I included the 'b' word! Tha's what four hours on the motorway returning from geriatric parents with 3 children in the car, followed by news you have missed a discount does to you! Mind you stuinning though it was the bag was £550, still a hefty price after discount!

old bags rule

Jul 27, 2008
Hampshire
Also, I am desparate for an East West, the only one they had at Bicester was a red one - I am quite keen for Black or Oak - anyone seen them reduced recenbtly?

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
just phoned bicester no e/w, no ledbury (apart from an ostrich leather ledbury for just short of £1300) oooohhh no i said but i have got off the phone just now from cheshire oaks to my delight i have secured a choc ledbury so next week will be something to look forward too finally

i was walking round york today very disappointed with the choice in the outlet and bought nothing so with the 10% discount i didn't mind paying the p&p charges so will post pics when it arrives, now i can join the hula group :nuts:

anybody else bought today?