10% off Giftcertificates.com (can buy Saks, NM, Bloomies GCs...)

Mikan

Aug 9, 2006
Connecticut
Use Coupon Code [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] HOLIDAY2 for 10% off at Giftcertificates.com. Expires Dec 1 – Dec 9, 2007. You can also use E-bates for 4% off (hopefully it counts).

They sell gift certificates for a bunch of retailers including Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Barneys, Macys, Sephora, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, etc.

I bought 2 Saks gift certificates totaling $250 and had to pay $1.95 shipping and $2.50 "product fee", but that's still about 8% off which is better than nothing!
[/FONT]

honeybefly

Feb 7, 2007
Is this place legit? I recall a site called Flooz way back in the day that sold GC's to sites like Jcrew and Barnes & Noble, and they ended up filing for bankruptcy and left a lot of people with useless certificates.

missisa07

(Isabel)
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Hawaii
Hm damn. I just ordered stuff through Neiman Marcus last night (online), I should have bought GC's and then paid for it with that... Oh well, I'll definitely consider this for some gifts this season. Thanks!

cherubicanh

Spicy
Dec 13, 2006
In my closet!
I have a question about the code. I'm on the site right now and I don't see the discount amount at checkout. WIll it show on the next page? I haven't submitted the order yet. Wanted to check in! Thanks!

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
Thanks for the code. I had to purchase 34 gift cards for my father's office and hospital staff/nurses and it saved me $125 total to begin with and then I went through my ****** and got another 4% back!!! That's a TON on such a large Christmas gift purchase. :smile: Thanks again!

chocobunni

Nov 8, 2007
They will work at LV in Bloomies? Is the LV in Bloomingdale in NY a separate boutique inside the department store?

I'm going to Vegas, would be nice if the gift card works in the boutiques/stores inside the department store.