10% off at Saks.com, expires 10/31

1. Nice of them to send it to me the day after I made a huge purchase from them, GRRR!!

But maybe someone here can use it, ha!

SHOPFALL

Please let me know if this worked or not for you! I do not think it is restricted to newly registered users who have already made a purchase, but who knows.

2. Thanks!

3. Thanks - it worked!

4. yay

5. You need to contact Saks and get that 10% back. That code has been in effect since around the end of AUGUST! Be assertive. I'll be very surprised if they don't credit your card back the 10%.

6. Ooh, thank you! I will give it a try. The fine print says it's not good retroactively though. wtf.

7. Stores are smart. They'd rather give you that 10% than risk having you return your order.;)

And if the first customer service rep turns you down, ask for their supervisor! It's a consumer's market. Wield your power, I say! :biguns:

8. thanks for sharing!

Give Saks a try, I'm sure they will honor it.

9. Thank you Prada Psycho!!! I called them just now and they did it!! :love:

So I basically got no sales tax and free shipping on my order, plus a few bucks extra. Yay!!

THAT is what makes a loyal customer.

10. :party: Woo Hoo! Power to the People! :party:

Yes, I AM a child of the 60's! :flowers:

11. SHOPFALL expired 10/31. Is there a new one out? Thanx so much.

12. Try these:

Free shipping on $125 or more. FREESH. Expires 12/4/2006
    Free shipping on $125 or more. FS125. Expires 12/4/2006

The second one is from ******, so I know it works. The first one I found elsewhere.

Good luck!

13. OMG! Those are for Bloomingdale's. Sorry about that :shame:.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice