10 motifs necklace, MOP or Onyx?

Hello VCA lovers.
I am planning to get a 10 motifs in YG but having hard time to decide between MOP or Onyx. I like them both and will probably get them down the road. Unfortunately I only get to choose one 10 motifs necklace for now.
I admit the Onyx would stand out more because of its contrast colour on my skin but I also love the understated elegant look of the MOP. Is the Onyx easier to take care than the MOP in 10 motifs?
Any advice would be appreciated..[emoji173]️

Thank you for your input. May I ask which one do you think can be worn more casually? While my life is pretty boring and hardly have any chance to dress up I would like to wear as many as possible.🙂

I have both and quite honestly it's a toss up.
Onyx can show fingerprints but they aren't that big a deal and it's easy to them off. Similarly, white mop can get dirty over time. Just take good care of your pieces and don't worry too much about that.
My advice to you is to go see what looks most flattering on.
Both onyx and white mop are great neutrals. You really can't go wrong.

I have both and quite honestly it's a toss up.

Onyx can show fingerprints but they aren't that big a deal and it's easy to them off. Similarly, white mop can get dirty over time. Just take good care of your pieces and don't worry too much about that.

My advice to you is to go see what looks most flattering on.

Both onyx and white mop are great neutrals. You really can't go wrong.

Thank you again texasgirliegirl for your advice. I shall go to my boutique to try once again to finalize my decision.[emoji4]

Thank you again texasgirliegirl for your advice. I shall go to my boutique to try once again to finalize my decision.[emoji4]

One other think to consider.
Please don't worry too much about going safe/neutral. After having collected many different stones throughout the years I hope to encourage you to buy what truly makes your heart sing.
Try them ALL on and don't feel shy about asking to see various examples of the same stone, even. Malachite, for example, can range from very light to very dark. Same with carnelian. Orange to dark red. You might try on tigers eye and fall in love. It's also a great neutral, believe it or not.
My very first piece of VCA was a turquoise 20 motif and it's still my most coveted vintage necklace.
Also, try the all yg vintage necklace. It's very textural and beautiful. It sort of looks like a chain of flowers...it will also be your most durable option.
Have fun 🍀

Reactions: janeair27
Please don't worry too much about going safe/neutral. After having collected many different stones throughout the years I hope to encourage you to buy what truly makes your heart sing.
Try them ALL on and don't feel shy about asking to see various examples of the same stone, even. Malachite, for example, can range from very light to very dark. Same with carnelian. Orange to dark red. You might try on tigers eye and fall in love. It's also a great neutral, believe it or not.
My very first piece of VCA was a turquoise 20 motif and it's still my most coveted vintage necklace.
Also, try the all yg vintage necklace. It's very textural and beautiful. It sort of looks like a chain of flowers...it will also be your most durable option.
Have fun 🍀
Wonderful advice. Couldn't have said it any better myself.

As others have said, it will be easier to make up your mind after trying them both on. I have both onyx and white mop and I wear my onyx much more often. I think when you try them on you'll know which is right for you!

Good luck!

Have fun 🍀
Thank you for this wonderful input! :flowers: Currently I am also thinking about buying my first piece, and I'm considering malachite - though I feel a bit confused as it's not very neutral, and usually people are more into MOP at this early stage of VCA relationship))
And i don't even usually like green, but this malachite is just stunning

Reactions: janeair27
Thank you for this wonderful input! :flowers: Currently I am also thinking about buying my first piece, and I'm considering malachite - though I feel a bit confused as it's not very neutral, and usually people are more into MOP at this early stage of VCA relationship))
And i don't even usually like green, but this malachite is just stunning

Please do try on the malachite.
Many people buy white mop because it's a safe choice. These pieces are so expensive that nobody would want to make a mistake so we are often ( wisely) cautious with such decisions.
That said, try the malachite on and see how you feel. Depending on your wardrobe it could be your perfect choice. 🍀