10 days overdue :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies

Well, I'm now 10 days overdue and just feel absolutely awful - physically and emotionally. My first two were 10 days and 7 days late, and I kind of expected this one to come sooner than the other two. I know I'm a big blob of hormones at the moment, but I haven't felt this down in a long time.:crybaby:

I've got until midnight on Monday to go into labour if I want to have my natural waterbirth at the Birth Centre. Failing that I've got an induction booked at the hospital for Tuesday morning, which I really DON'T want!

Please send me labour vibes to get this stubborn little baby moving! Thanks:flowers:

2. Oh you poor girl! I couldn't imagine going 10 days over. Here's some labor vibes for you! *************************

3. awww :hugs: my mother had my older sister and brother a month late, so i am sure she feels your pain. i personally have not had kids yet :sad: *sends labor vibes towards you*

4. Heres tones of labor vibes for you!!!!!!

5. Positive vibes for you**** Hopefully the baby decides it's time. Good luck!!

6. Sending some labor vibes to you!!!! :hugs:

...now go tell hubby to do his part and get this labor started! :biggrin:

7. Sending labor vibes your way.

8. More labor vibes for you!! Hopefully we'll all combine to get things moving.

Maybe take a looooong walk (or several long walks)? That might help get things started as well. Good luck!!

9. I just saw this -- a MONTH late?!!! I didn't think they'd let you go that long past due. Yikes.

10. Positive labor vibes are being sent your way :flowers:.

11. i know its hard i am sending you luck. A good way to look at it is that in 2 days it will be over as in england they now don't like you to go too far over.

x:heart:

12. wow? did you have the baby yet...???? i hope so...
    if not id call the doctor immediately and say you want to be induced! i was 7 days late and was NOT going another day, i demanded to be induced and i was...

13. Sending labour vibes your way....
    But what about asking your doctor to be induced? This must be very frustrating for you.

14. i am also wondering how this is possible? I mean, ive never heard of anyone being pregnant for that long!

imyflutterby - I hope you're holding your precious baby now? :heart:

15. I went 43 weeks 2 days! I feel for you!! I am sending some major labor vibes your way. I too was planning a natural birthing center birth. I'm hoping your LO cooperates :smile: