10 days after ordering...my babies are home!!

Can't wait to take miss roxy out....the color is so summer :cool: but it's raining here today so I think I'd better wait. Anyone know if you can spray the antique leather with Collonil spray?

Sorry, I'm a newbie to collonil, too. I'm sure someone will be able to answer soon. As for your babies, they're both adorable! I saw the champagne bays IRL, and I loved how it looks glamorous but not flashy!

Can't wait to take miss roxy out....the color is so summer :cool: but it's raining here today so I think I'd better wait. Anyone know if you can spray the antique leather with Collonil spray?

:nogood:

It has a waxy coating - therefore doesnt need to be sprayed with Collonil.

You will find that if it gets wet, there will be rainspots .. but they disappear pretty fast! :smile:

Sorry I'm late to this, but just had to say that I think both bags look fabulous on you! I love the brightness of lipstick Roxy and the understated elegance of champagne Bays. Enjoy them!

Cherry - fantastic colour bags! Love the lipstick Roxy - makes an outstanding summer bag and will also give you a shot of colour during winter, when everything else is drab!
Champagne Bays looks very elegant - gorgeous!

Cherry I love both bags on you and especially the pink Roxy, stunning!

Is that your dog on your avatar by the way? is he/she a cocker spaniel or a labradoodle? he/she's so adorable! i want to adopt her/him.

:nogood:

It has a waxy coating - therefore doesnt need to be sprayed with Collonil.

You will find that if it gets wet, there will be rainspots .. but they disappear pretty fast! :smile:

It's our first day out today. Well, it drizzled when I left home this morning. I was a bit worried but I also wanted to try and see for myself. She got a bit wet when I arrived at the office. Then I turned on the computer and went to´get my coffee...when I got back to my desk the rainspots were totally gone:biggrin: Thanks again for the advice.

Cherry I love both bags on you and especially the pink Roxy, stunning!

Is that your dog on your avatar by the way? is he/she a cocker spaniel or a labradoodle? he/she's so adorable! i want to adopt her/him.

Thanks Inem now I'm totally in love with her.

The dog in the avatar is mine...she was my 20th birthday present (many many years ago..haha) Her name is Phoebe and she is an american cocker spaniel. I wanted to call her Lady when I first got her but then she was absolutely no Lady....more like a wild animal in fact :shocked:. So I named her Phoebe...like Phoebe from Friends...as she is blond and crazy:P.

We have another cocker spaniel now...she's just 8 months old. She is black so we call her Soya (shorten from Soya sauce). Will post her pic later.