10 days after ordering...my babies are home!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    My babies arrived at work today around 10:00 but I waited until I got home to open the parcel.

Ta...da.... miss lipstick roxy :amuse: I haven't seen this color IRL but fall in love with it in Mulberry website. However, I had a bit of a mixed feeling when I openned the package and saw here for the first time IRL. Um...it's something to do with the color...it's not exactly what I've expected. I don't know, I kinda have a secound thought....maybe because I have bought too many bags lately so I was actually thinking to return her.

I can't make up my mind then I decided to take some pics. After seeing her in action....I've decided that she's definately a keeper.

And then miss champagne bays....she was love at first site.:yahoo:

I'm now very very happy with them both but I'm also absolutely banned until next sale:nono:....2 Mulberry bags and 2 Miu Miu bags in 2 weeks. I'm totally banned!!!

Attached Files:

2. Sorry ladies.....I'm supposed to post the 2 Miu Miu bags I've got here and the put this post in the Mulberry forum. Sorry...Im in the wrong forum when I created this and I don't know how to delete it. :crybaby:

3. My babies arrived at work today around 10:00 but I waited until I got home to open the parcel.

Ta...da.... miss lipstick roxy :amuse: I haven't seen this color IRL but fall in love with it in Mulberry website. However, I had a bit of a mixed feeling when I openned the package and saw here for the first time IRL. Um...it's something to do with the color...it's not exactly what I've expected. I don't know, I kinda have a secound thought....maybe because I have bought too many bags lately so I was actually thinking to return her.

I can't make up my mind then I decided to take some pics. After seeing her in action....I've decided that she's definately a keeper.

And then miss champagne bays....she was love at first site.:yahoo:

I'm now very very happy with them both but I'm also absolutely banned until next sale:nono:....2 Mulberry bags and 2 Miu Miu bags in 2 weeks. I'm totally banned!!!

P.S
    I got confused and posted this thread in Miu Miu forum....can you believe that?:shocked:

Attached Files:

4. Love them both on you Cherry, well done!!

5. Stunning bags, neither one will go unnoticed! I particularly love your champagne bays. Congrats!

6. Oooh both look great :nuts: enjoy!

7. Both lovely bags. You wear them well! Congratulations and enjoy them.

8. very cute I love lipstick roxy! you look stunning, younger and fashionable with her! congra! Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Both look great on you! I love the Roxy, such a great colour. Your bookcase is fab!

10. Nice bags CherryPinky!!! Congrats! :woohoo:

11. Thanks everyone for all the comments....I'm delighted with the bags. :yahoo:

12. Congrats! Lovely bags, and suit you very well! I especially love the champagne bays.

13. Both are gorgeous , but i love the champagne bays :biggrin:

14. Lipstick Roxy ROCKS!!! Love the subtleness of champagne Bays.

15. Both are beautiful bags, both look fab on you!