10 Chanel stores later

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bear with me girls, the preamble is a little lengthy.

I just got back from my trip to HK and Tokyo looking for a rectangle mini. Apparently it is a seasonal item and sold out everywhere. In my dismay and disappointment, I bought a black Balenciaga in HK instead. Undeterred, I continued my search in Japan. I even looked in all the back streets of Shinjuku, looking for some vintage pieces. I came close to pulling the trigger, but I didn't want to settle. Since I couldn't find the mini, I started looking at the bag I've always wanted.

I've been inspired by all the ways girls save up for a Chanel and been drooling over your reveals. I can't quite afford it right now, but I've been working hard towards a Master's and in my last year. I was going to treat myself when I finished, but I know there is always a price increase around the corner. With my husband's support, I bought back this baby.

Thanks for reading!

2. Bear with me girls, the preamble is a little lengthy.

I just got back from my trip to HK and Tokyo looking for a rectangle mini. Apparently it is a seasonal item and sold out everywhere. In my dismay and disappointment, I bought a black Balenciaga in HK instead. Undeterred, I continued my search in Japan. I even looked in all the back streets of Shinjuku, looking for some vintage pieces. I came close to pulling the trigger, but I didn't want to settle. Since I couldn't find the mini, I started looking at the bag I've always wanted.

I've been inspired by all the ways girls save up for a Chanel and been drooling over your reveals. I can't quite afford it right now, but I've been working hard towards a Master's and in my last year. I was going to treat myself when I finished, but I know there is always a price increase around the corner. With my husband's support, I bought back this baby-a medium black caviar with silver hardware.

Thanks for reading!

Attached Files:

3. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

4. I think the picture will work this time..

Attached Files:

5. Congrats on your first Chanel! A classic :smile:

6. Congrats on your new bag, and your Master's!

7. Congratulations on passing your master and finding a beautiful classic. Carry it in good health ❤️

8. So glad you found one you love....Congrats on your master's & Classic :smile:

9. Well deserved. Congrats on both(Master's and Classic find)

10. She is beautiful!
    congratulations on your Master's and your new Chanel!
    Can never be wrong with a classic ^_^

11. Congrats and enjoy :smile:

12. Congrats!!

13. Gorgeous bag! Congrats on all of your accomplishments...You deserve this "treat" after all of your hard work.

14. Yay congratulations! ️ I was almost thinking of getting a classic flap as well since my search for the mini has been fruitless, lol! But, I still have some doubts about it for my lifestyle. I have the same mentality as you, and I think it's great you purchased as soon as you could because the price seems to continually climb!

15. It's gorgeous. Congrats!