1 show bag or alma plus balenciaga

jeanaseah

O.G.
Jun 20, 2010
Fallen in love with a louis vuitton show bag... It is just pricy... Asking around and most say to skip it and get alma plus balenciaga city

I do love it but is just that I have quite a fair bit of handheld louis vuitton bags and wondering if I should broaden my horizon from time to time..

Here is a picture of me holding the bag at the preview earlier in the year.. Darn.. I thought I looked great in the photo which is why I got depressed after many say thumbs down...

Attachments

• 1411775917629.jpg
    1411775917629.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 431
The bag looks perfect with your dress~!

You do look good in the picture, I give you a thumb up~! (-_^)b

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Alma and Bal. are more classic bag. This one looks great but will you still love it over a period of time?
I would prefer alma and balenciaga but I can see that this bag is your style. Good luck deciding

Fallen in love with a louis vuitton show bag... It is just pricy... Asking around and most say to skip it and get alma plus balenciaga city

I do love it but is just that I have quite a fair bit of handheld louis vuitton bags and wondering if I should broaden my horizon from time to time..

Here is a picture of me holding the bag at the preview earlier in the year.. Darn.. I thought I looked great in the photo which is why I got depressed after many say thumbs down...
Go for the Dora!!! :smile:

I love the Dora and I really love it on you. You look stunning! You will look great carrying it hand held too. IDK sometimes I would prefer to have one very special item than 2 very nice things. Go with your heart, but the Dora get's my vote. Good Luck!!!!!