1 show bag or alma plus balenciaga

jeanaseah

Jun 20, 2010
Fallen in love with a louis vuitton show bag... It is just pricy... Asking around and most say to skip it and get alma plus balenciaga city

I do love it but is just that I have quite a fair bit of handheld louis vuitton bags and wondering if I should broaden my horizon from time to time..

Here is a picture of me holding the bag at the preview earlier in the year.. Darn.. I thought I looked great in the photo which is why I got depressed after many say thumbs down...

Attachments

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
Toronto, Canada
The bag looks perfect with your dress~!

You do look good in the picture, I give you a thumb up~! (-_^)b

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Francis T

O.G.
Feb 11, 2010
Holland
Alma and Bal. are more classic bag. This one looks great but will you still love it over a period of time?
I would prefer alma and balenciaga but I can see that this bag is your style. Good luck deciding

Nov 20, 2009
My closet
Fallen in love with a louis vuitton show bag... It is just pricy... Asking around and most say to skip it and get alma plus balenciaga city

I do love it but is just that I have quite a fair bit of handheld louis vuitton bags and wondering if I should broaden my horizon from time to time..

Here is a picture of me holding the bag at the preview earlier in the year.. Darn.. I thought I looked great in the photo which is why I got depressed after many say thumbs down...
Go for the Dora!!! :smile:

Mar 27, 2007
I love the Dora and I really love it on you. You look stunning! You will look great carrying it hand held too. IDK sometimes I would prefer to have one very special item than 2 very nice things. Go with your heart, but the Dora get's my vote. Good Luck!!!!!

jeanaseah

Jun 20, 2010
I think it looks so great on you in this picture. But, 5 years down the road which do you see yourself still wanting to carry?
You are right.. That my concern as well if this will be a everlasting bag the same way alma and city bag are