$1 Shipping @ Overstock.com

1. I don't know if anyone shops at overstock.com but they currently have $1 shipping. You can find out more info on their website.

2. scratch that.. there's a fee to be a part of "club o" which will get you the $1 shipping. On the other hand if you are a frequent shopper of overstock.com it might be worth it to join. The benefits of it are 5% off every order and $1 shipping each time. They have one for $29.99 for a year and a special holiday one from time of purchase until December 31, 2005 for $9.99

3. For 29.99 and 5% off an order, to get your money's worth you'd have to spend over $600 per year. That's why I won't join Barnes & Nobles' book club - $25 dollars with a ten percent discount, you have to spend $250 per year there to get your money's worth.

Ten percent of $250 is $25 - your membership fee. Whatever you spend over that, you will get 10% savings on.

Same with Overstock. 5% of $600 is $30 - your membership fee. The money you spend over that will get a 5% discount. 5%, I remind you, is $5 off $100. Not worth it unless you are a huge buyer!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice