1 Red lamb Valentine bag available

Miss H

O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
My SAKS SA has this on hold. If you seriously want to buy this bag. Please PM me for her contact.

Please note the bag is at SAKS and they now charge tax + I believe they no longer ship international from what I have heard a month ago. I could be wrong though.

Anyway, only super serious buyer please. ;)

Miss H

O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I aksed what size it was and u didn't answer
Your first question was "How much is it?", I replied. You asked me another one: "what size is it?".

I do not sell anything, just trying to give people who are looking for the bag a chance to get it. I don't reply to PM from people who are not courteous! Especially when they clearly are not looking for that bag!

poppers986

Nov 4, 2009
New York
I don't know how saying "what size is it?" is being discourteous, i thought there was more than one size. You must be bored trying to start a fight. Well I'm not having it. Excuse me for asking a simple question.

Miss H

O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I don't know how saying "what size is it?" is being discourteous, i thought there was more than one size. You must be bored trying to start a fight. Well I'm not having it. Excuse me for asking a simple question.
I'm not trying to fight, I don't have time for that.
When you write or talk to someone you don't know for the first time, the least you could do is say "hi" and when people take the time to still answer your question and you ask another one, then start thanking the person for replying to your first question. This is simple courtesy. I am not selling here, so I don't have to bend over backward and reply to all PMs. When people are courteous I always reply.

Now leave me alone!