1 out of 3!!!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls~

I am having a difficult choice of deciding what to buy with my NM gift card.
    I was originally thinking to choose from charlotte olympia kitty flat or chanel flat, but after the rename of YSL and the rumor of discontinued BDJ clutch, I am putting BDJ clutch into my consideration list too.

So can you guys give me some suggestion which i should go for?
    charlotte olympia kitty flat, classic chanel flat, or dove beige BDJ ysl clutch!!!!
    THANKS!!!!:biggrin:

2. I say go and have a look at them, try them on, and have a feel.

3. I agree, you should go and take a look at them. If you haven't seen all three in person, your decision might drastically change when you do. Personally, I would get the Chanel flats. Chanel always has price increase and their shoes are ultra-classic, high quality and extremely comfortable.

I like the kitty flats A LOT but at their price point the Chanel is a better long-term investment.

In terms, of the YSL bag, I am not a fan, But since they are discontinuing it you might want to get it? I would look at it as all three being discontinued hypothetically LOL This way i would get what I know I couldn't live without! ;)

4. Thanks LadySapphire and layd3k

I have looked at chanel flat and the clutch already, but not kitty flat because it is sold out everywhere!!!
    But I absolute love the kitty flat bec I have a cat myself and i am crazy about all cat stuff.
    I just found couldn't really adjust myself to pay that much for a fashionable IT shoe? ;)

I am trying to make worthy purchase from my $300 gc :lol: