1 or 2 Wallet/s For All Bags?

pinay28

Pinay in Qatar
Nov 22, 2010
Do you use just 1 wallet for ALL your bags or do you shift to a smaller wallet (Helene, Elise, key pouch/cles, zcp) when you use smaller bags (Eva, pochette)?

I want to buy a wallet but I'm not sure if I should get a long/regular size wallet AND a small wallet or I'll just get a small wallet for all bags.

Thanks. :smile:

Right now I only have one wallet (White MC Sarah) but I hope one day to have two large wallets and then a Zippy Coin Purse for evening bags :flowers:

If you are using the Pochette and Eva frequently, it would be best to have a smaller wallet so that you have more room inside of the bag. I recommend getting a bigger wallet for everyday and then also the ZCP for your smaller bags :graucho:

I have a roses zippy and a mono flueri pm...so a bigger one for my bigger bags and the smaller one when I don't have as much to carry or am carrying a smaller bag :smile:

I use a large wallet for everyday. When I need to use a small bag (usually an evening bag) I use a cheapy wallet from J Crew for the essentials, some cash, a CC or 2 and my ID.

I like to have the two sizes of wallets..I own and use lots of small clutch type bags and the small wallet is needed...when using more normal sized bags I like a full sized wallet...for for me having both sizes is necessary! im even thinking of getting another smaller sized one

i love big wallets and i have an alexandra for every day use which has everything inside (money, documents, id etc). when i use my eva or any other small bag i put money, coins, and card in my key pouch that i use for this purpose.

I use my epi zippy wallet all the time. Admittedly it's a little difficult to fit into smaller bags sometimes but not impossible. I find it too much of a hassle to switch wallets!