1 & Only City Classique Bag Royal Blue EBay 05? Please Hurry!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. did you buy this, she? at first i thought it was fall 05 navy, which would have been overpriced - but now i think it's spring 05 indigo (as the tag suggests) which is a great color and closer to being worth the price (even though it's a tad high, imo)

2. she, did you get this lovely bag?!

3. Seller is saying it is a Royal Blue :idea: however, when I looked it up on atelier.naff - color swatches, I can not find the color of Royal Blue. Yes I did purchase this bag. But have not paid for it as of yet. I want to make sure that it is everything the description reads.

What color is this ladies? Royal Blue or Indigo? I am still a babe in the woods so need your expertise.

Would be lost without you all.
    Thanks much!
    She

4. I think it is indigo (though not sure). Lovely color. Price is not bad (as Zeke said, maybe a tad high).

5. I think it is gorgeous! Congratulations!

6. i looked again at the listing - not only does the paper tag suggest it's a spring 05 bag, but so does the metal tag in the bag. i conclude it's indigo, which is a great and desirable color!

7. what a gorgeous blue! congrats to the winner!

8. Good job, that's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

9. I believe its INDIGO!!! Yay...what a beautiful bag! Congrats she!

10. Beautiful bag!!! I am so jealous!! Congrats on your find.

11. it's a lovely colour, i just sold mine on eBay few days ago.

12. its def indigo, i love mine to bits

13. Yup! A very pretty indigo city :smile:

14. Congrats She! Looks very pretty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice