1 mth to Mother's Day - any wishes?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I cannot believe Mother's Day will be next big day after Easter! Are there any mommies out there wishing for a jewelry item? If so, what is it? I'm skipping this year because I'm combining a bunch of special holidays, b-days, and anniversaries into 1 big gift! I will most likely be getting the Cartier Love bracelet in June unless I decide on one with diamonds which I will wait until the Fall.

I love threads like this, because I can fantasize and list out all the stuff I'd love to have...but in reality, and in this economy, there isn't a chance in he!! that I'd get anything remotely close! Since this was posted in the Jewelry subforum, I will assume that you're asking about jewelry wishlists, so:

- diamond stud earrings, .7 carat each
- an antique RHR with an OEC or OMC or rose cut stone
- a fabulous cocktail ring with garnets (DD's birthstone) and pearls (DS's birthstone) set in yellow gold.

A girl can dream, can't she? :smile: Most likely, I will get to sleep in, flowers, a card, and kisses from my kids and hubby. I'll take it!!

I was thinking Chanel earrings..... I lost my gold charm bracelet last year so real gold is kind of a sore subject in my house.... but if I keep the requests head bound they may forget the loss....
:smile:

Ha ha... I love posts like this too! Well anyone who's followed my little VCA mission knows I've blown more than enough $$ this spring under the guise of a push pressie... so I'm a happy girl and will be happy with getting to sleep in and some flowers too! :smile: Maybe I'll wear my VCA all day to feel special! :smile:

My only wish is to be able to do something fun with the kids and dh. Jewelry would be nice but I have been relativelly spoiled lately so I willl go with a fun day out maybe a drive to Maine for the day. But if I could pick something on the smaller less expensive side It would be the juicy heart window charm with the butterflies since it has special meaning for me.

Although there are a couple of things (ok, maybe 4-5) that I've been wanting, I put out the word that I'd like this to be a 'no gift' Mother's Day. I'd just like to have a nice relaxing day with my family, without the pressure on them to try to find something they think I'd like, and without a large outlay of $$.

Guess I'm getting back to basics. :yahoo: