1 month into 2009: how are your resolutions going?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My healthy eating has already gone out the window! LOL :drool:

My spending has definitely taken a downturn, however. That's a high point.

2. LOL! I'm the complete opposite! First week of Jan I bought (another) bag when I'm supposed to be on a ban for the year.

But I'm back on track with my diet and exercise. I'm on the treadmill regularly and lost two pounds! Woo-hoo!!!

3. well, I did buy an elliptical machine to lose those holiday pounds...I still have to unpack it and have DH put it together :rolleyes:

4. So didnt keep mine about losing the weight but I am supposed to start on Monday though Hopefully!!LOL

5. Well, the exercise is not happening as much as I would like. Some days I just can't make myself do it! But the healthy eating is going fantastic. I'm really proud of myself for that.

6. I don't think i really made any...

7. Things have NOT gone very well. Lack of determination and laziness

8. still haven't started exercising. though i am starting to look for job prospects, update my resume, and study for admissions tests. i need something to do to occupy my time during the workday.

9. i promised myself i'd stop slouching... it's a much harder resolution to keep than i thought, i haven't been very good... oops...

10. Not good, was supposed to stop smoking, I managed to last 2 weeks, then my uncle died and I havent been motivated enough to stop again yet, I'll definitely give it another go very soon, too much stress at the moment!!:nogood::heart:

11. so far so good!

12. Hahaha! unfortunately not too well.

I mean, I technically haven't started on any of them, but I have started being a little something that's more healthy and I started a bit of exercising here and there.

But I can't believe it's been a month already!

13. My exercising and healthy eating aren't going very well at all!

14. Mine are going well. I've been eating healthier, though I still need to cut down on how much sugar I eat.

It was never really a resolution for me, but I've been good about going to the gym 4-5 times a week.

15. My main resolutions were to take more dance classes and to spend less/save more. So far I'm doing well on both counts.. I'm taking dance 3 times a week and haven't really bought anything (just little things here and there, but nothing major). I'm sure the UPS man appreciates the break :smile: