1 magenta shrug left @ the nyc store

1. ladies, i found myself in the b-bag store again today :shame: ...and wanted to let y'all know there's a gorgeous magenta shrug just waiting to be had!!!...the salesgirl who helped me's name is kim & she's soooooooooooooooo sweet...here's the number in case any of you gals are interested (212-206-0872) :smile:

p.s. there's also 1 pink metallic first & 1 lilac weekender

2. Do you have a pic of the shrug?

3. yeppers, here's a picture taken from ateliernaff...just try to picture it in that gorgeous, hot pink/purple magenta :love:...i'm just too petite to wear really bright colors in bigger bags...but i would LOVE it in a smaller bag like the first!!!

shrug.jpg
  4. there was a post yesterday that they have the magenta first at Koh Samui if you are looking for one.

5. omigoodness chigirl, i don't know whether that's good news or bad news :wondering...where is koh sumai & how can i get there?

6. thanks so much chigirl, maybe i'll give 'em a jingle tomorrow :graucho:...SOMEBODY PLEASE TAKE MY PHONE AWAY FROM ME!!!

7. Good luck if you go for it aaallabama! Keep us posted!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice