1 Large Muse II, 4 ways!- Pics inside

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you so much!! you are so sweet! :flowers:

2. miss_sigh_gone - thank you for your kind words!! the yellow dress from the Balenciaga thread is made by Splendid, and I bought it from Intermix. The black dress and belt in this current thread is from Club Monaco. :smile:

galex101404 -
    thank you!!! :idea:

karo-
    thank you so much!!

ijmoran
    - thank you so much!! this is my first green bag so i am also "stepping out of my comfort zone" a bit..haha..but yes, the dark green is amazingly "neutral" just like you said! thanks so much!!!

Thank you!!!! I love mixing expensive things w/ not pricy ones! :blush: it makes me feel good shopping w/o the guilt..plus, it means more funds for bags!! LOL!! thanks for you kind words babe!!! :smile:

3. Thank you!!!
    Honestly, i have never been so happy being called hot mess!!!! LOL!!!! :urock:I am so flattered, thank you!! :yahoo:

4. Thank you so much!! i am 5'7" without heels! the heels in the pics are between 3 inches to 4 inches. :idea:

5. Beautiful color for your Muse2! And I love all your ensembles to go with it!
    The over-the-knee boots in the 2nd photo look familiar. I think I have the same boots. Do they have a 4 inch heel and are they by Jill Stuart?

6. that bag is awesome

7. & so are your outfits! I have a feeling I should envy your closet!

8. Yes, they are Jill Stuart!! We are boots twins? :tup:

ballonné
    - than you sweetie!! i do spend more money on my clothes/shoes than purses:shame: im sure my bank acct is not happy w/ that!!! :rolleyes: whats a girl to do?!?! hehe..;)

9. Absolutely Gorgeous :love: I came over to the YSL forum to check out the Muse II and your pics are just awesome!!!! Thanks so much for sharing, you look great :tup: Ahhhhh, i want one so bad [in black]. Kim Kardashian looks so fab with hers as well.

10. Miss Alice, we're bag sisters because I have this color way in the medium and love it.

Would you mind telling me where you found your leopard-print scarf? It's awesome!

11. [​IMG][/IMG]
    Love the outfit here with the beautiful bag..where are the shoes from?? it looks puuuurrrrrffeeect!!!

THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE!!!!![/quote]

12. I think the scarf is Lv if I am not mistaken as I have it....And never take it off...!

13. Looks great on your arm... Congrats!!! B - E - A - utiful...!!! :yes:

14. miss_alice, your outfits and MUSE II are impeccable! :tup:

15. This bag is a beauty, you wear her so well!! You've totally convinced me to get one (and if I remember rightly it was a modelling picture of you with your chanel black jumbo flap bag that inspired me to get one of those too!! haha). You lucky thing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice