1 Large Muse II, 4 ways!- Pics inside

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, those boots are nice! Thanks! :tup:

2. Those boots look amazing! I love them! I never would have guessed Aldo. ;)

3. You look hot! Love your over-the-knee boots!

4. #34 Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
    That bag is gorgeous. I just literally let out a big *sigh* of awe, and my DH didn't know what was wrong. I showed him your pic. The green just takes my breath away. You look like a model with it! I have the medium muse two size in eggplant, and I too am amazed at its quality!

5. ^^ Thank you so much Lizz, you are too sweet!! :shame:

I saw your beautiful pics of the eggplant muse..its stunning!! :heart::heart::heart:

6. you definitely rock this bag. I love how you look so chic, the bag doesn't wear you instead it looks like a piece of garment to complete your look! Chic Chic Chic! congrats!

7. it is stunning and you look absolutely gorgeous together!!! :heart:

8. the bag looks gorgeous on you!! the large is perfect for you height! can i ask how tall you are?

9. Goodness you are a hot mess! I love all your outfits!!
    :ps:

10. You rock that purse and don't be afraid of color. It's surprising how some colors can be neutral. Love the purse!

11. Congratulations! What a gorgeous bag. It looks fabulous on you.

12. you look amazing!! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your new bag =)

13. Hi miss alice!
    Who makes the long sleeved black dress and belt from the first pic?
    (Also, who makes your banana-yellow dress on pg.22 of the "you and your Bbag" thread)?
    You should be a stylist!

14. you look amazing with that bag!

your poise and bag make the outfits look extremely expensive! yay for hi/low fashion!

15. Thank you so much toosan!! I am a fan of your blog!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice