1 in stock on screen but they can't find it arrrgh!

heychar

❤️
O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
O.k my rant...

as i bought my 1st LV bag today I had a certain pap bandeau in mind to go with it sooo the SA checked the comp screen and it showed they had 1 in stock yippee i thought... errr no such look she looked 4 ages for it and nope def can't find it.... arrgh how could LV be so unorganized?!?!?

Does this happen all the time at LV? I'm so worried that they'l find it and sell it to some1 else!:crybaby:

P.S. I left with the brown denim 1 instead.. not what i wanted to today but intended on getting it anyway but still want my pap 1

Sorry to hear that they couldn't find it for you. Did you leave them your telephone information for them to call you when they locate the bandeau? They should have offered to call to another store for you and have them ship one to this store for you to pick up. The denim bandeau is one that I am considering is beautiful! Congratulations on your first LV bag! Please post photos!

Thanks LVMOMMY I 4got to leave my numba :nogood: I'm gona have to go back in 2moro or wkend, the SA said they don't transfer small goods only bags frm other stores!

Heychar
I have the exact some thing happen to me several times during my quest for my watercolor bandeau and blue denim bandeau... I called 1866, they identified several store might have it. then I called the store, they checked their company, they still said they should have one... but after waiting for a long time on the phone, they say will call me later... then later on said they couldn't not find it??? I can't believe it.. another time, they said it was onhold for customers... then later on said sold to customers.. it took me almost 5-10 phone calls to locate my denim blue bandeau and can't find WC bandeau (luckily I found the WC on LV.com)... can you believe it....

I am also very shock to see them being so unogranized.

So just be patience... and check on the Lv.com, they might have it.
and maybe just call around other LV store around you to see if they have it.

O.k my rant...

as i bought my 1st LV bag today I had a certain pap bandeau in mind to go with it sooo the SA checked the comp screen and it showed they had 1 in stock yippee i thought... errr no such look she looked 4 ages for it and nope def can't find it.... arrgh how could LV be so unorganized?!?!?

Does this happen all the time at LV? I'm so worried that they'l find it and sell it to some1 else!:crybaby:

P.S. I left with the brown denim 1 instead.. not what i wanted to today but intended on getting it anyway but still want my pap 1

They wont transfer from another store for me as it is not a bag so the SA SAID i'm going to call LV main numba 2moro! wud I have to pay ove the phone to transfer it?? will they be getting anymore Pap 1s in now??
Heychar
I have the exact some thing happen to me several times during my quest for my watercolor bandeau and blue denim bandeau... I called 1866, they identified several store might have it. then I called the store, they checked their company, they still said they should have one... but after waiting for a long time on the phone, they say will call me later... then later on said they couldn't not find it??? I can't believe it.. another time, they said it was onhold for customers... then later on said sold to customers.. it took me almost 5-10 phone calls to locate my denim blue bandeau and can't find WC bandeau (luckily I found the WC on LV.com)... can you believe it....

I am also very shock to see them being so unogranized.

So just be patience... and check on the Lv.com, they might have it.
and maybe just call around other LV store around you to see if they have it.

They wont transfer from another store for me as it is not a bag so the SA SAID i'm going to call LV main numba 2moro! wud I have to pay ove the phone to transfer it?? will they be getting anymore Pap 1s in now??

Heychar, I would ask them for what is the store location. and then call the store directly to make sure they have it. If you really like it, like me... ask them to ship it to you directly from their store. I have to pay for shipping for them to send it to me. $15 shipping.

So it is up to you, you can either wait or pay the shipping and get it now.

Heychar, I would ask them for what is the store location. and then call the store directly to make sure they have it. If you really like it, like me... ask them to ship it to you directly from their store. I have to pay for shipping for them to send it to me. $15 shipping.

So it is up to you, you can either wait or pay the shipping and get it now.

I'm way to impatient im gona try get them to ship it to me, thanks 4 the advice :tup:

I'm way to impatient im gona try get them to ship it to me, thanks 4 the advice :tup:

Good luck!! I am sure you will get it in no time!! please show the pics once you get it!!! You can also try out the Lv.com, they might also have it, it is the same shipping cost. Have you try eluxury???

Good luck!! I am sure you will get it in no time!! please show the pics once you get it!!! You can also try out the Lv.com, they might also have it, it is the same shipping cost. Have you try eluxury???
Nope L.V.COM out of stock oh nooo... i'll keep trying! will def post piccy's

I've had this happen once at my LV boutique. Their computer said they should have one, but they couldn't find it. I just think it was a mistake, not something that happens that often. Or, it could have been that the item was sold, and the computer hadn't yet updated the sales for the day.

I hope you find yours soon.

that recently happened to me at the chicago location. my aunt whom doesn't even carry handbags saw the Mahina XXL and fell in love with it. keep in mind she didn't know the name so I had to hunt down picture to show her. of course, after we finally tracked the bag down and she saw the price she had a complete change of heart.

at any rate, I decided to buy the bag for her called 1866... and they said Chicago had one. so I call the Chicago store, the SA says "our system shows we have one, left me go and check for you." she comes back to the phone after about 15 minutes and says, "I looked everywhere and I don't see it, and she would have the manager call me back"

she calls back and says the unbelievable, "that the bag hasn't been delivered to the store yet and sometimes items show in inventory before they actually arrive." but if I left my name and number she promised the bag is mine when it comes in. needless to say, that was over a week ago and no word from SA or store manager.

This happened to me before all summer I was looking for a new wallet and every time i came I wanted to see the Amelia in black leather ( they only had denim ) after a while they told me they were out of stuck, then other times Id have to pay for it and then receive it in a some time. Only recently I had to go get something heat stamped and I was with my mom and I wanted to show her the wallet and they only had the denim, then I said fine, when you get the black leather call me, she said on her system she only had one, bla bla im thinking shes not coming out with , low and behold she had the wallet , lets just say I was very surprised! lol

this had happened to me in Louis @ South Coast when I wanted to get the Tivoli..I did not see one out but I checked with my SA, then she checked the computer..and she said "oh my..ur so lucky today..we have 5 of them in stock" and I was like..oh good (coz I know Tivoli is hard to come by) let alone 5 in stock but I did not doubt the inventory..so she went to check it..I waited for 5 mins..10..15 mins and she came out only to say that she could not locate one. Imagine my frustration:tdown:
He called Bloomies, Saks to make sure..they don't have it..then he asked the manager how come their record shows they have 5 and the manager said it's an error...shesshh! An error alright! I left dissapointed.