#1 CL's....

Mar 19, 2007
I'm not really asking what your favorite is, or your most loved....I want to know "what do you wear the most?" Include a pic if you can, I'm trying to see the most popular just so I can get an idea of what you ladies prefer and help me make a decision. I have no CL's yet but I realllllly need to buy a pair already so I stop obsessing. It will be a nice 26th birthday present I think. (From me to me :okay:smile: TIA.

I definitely wear my red simple pumps (100mm) the most. I love love love them because they are comfy and I treat them like a neutral so I wear them with everything.

Attachments

• Loubies 011 467x350.jpg
    Loubies 011 467x350.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 84
I'd have to say I get the most wear out of my nude VP's they go with virtually everything

Attachments

• th_IMG_0113-1.jpg
    th_IMG_0113-1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 116
  • th_IMG_0120-1.jpg
    th_IMG_0120-1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 102
hmmmm....this is a hard one...
I would have to say its a 3-way tie....
Helmuts
DSC01914.jpg

Minibout
DSC01836.jpg

Decollete
DSC00817.jpg

boslvuton - what a perfect trio for rotation!!!!!!

Thanks FMD!

Honestly shenabelle I think for your first pair if you want something that is great day to day, very wearable, comfortable, a decent price point, work/play shoe- you can't go wrong with the simple pumps! They are just a great shoe, and come in a wide range of colors.

Now if this is a one time deal shoe where you will likely not buy anymore CLs in the future, than you should go with the shoe you feel has the most pop and makes you feel like a million bucks when you are wearing her. Your best bet is to head to your nearest CL carrying store and try a bunch on and see what you really can not live without! Good luck deciding and happy birthday!!!!:P