#1 CL's....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not really asking what your favorite is, or your most loved....I want to know "what do you wear the most?" Include a pic if you can, I'm trying to see the most popular just so I can get an idea of what you ladies prefer and help me make a decision. I have no CL's yet but I realllllly need to buy a pair already so I stop obsessing. It will be a nice 26th birthday present I think. (From me to me :okay:smile: TIA.

2. I definitely wear my red simple pumps (100mm) the most. I love love love them because they are comfy and I treat them like a neutral so I wear them with everything.

Attached Files:

3. No Prive style.

4. NP definately!

5. I have 3 pairs on constant rotation... nude patent yoyos, magenta simples, and black declics....

6. Since getting my black VPs, I wear those the most.

7. I get most wear from my Decollete and VP

8. I'd have to say I get the most wear out of my nude VP's they go with virtually everything

Attached Files:

9. good luck on your search for your favorite!!

10. Black patent Decollete 868!

Attached Files:

11. boslvuton - what a perfect trio for rotation!!!!!!

12. hmmmm....this is a hard one...
    I would have to say its a 3-way tie....
    Helmuts
    [​IMG]
    Minibout
    [​IMG]
    Decollete
    [​IMG]

13. My simple pumps 85mm in turquoise & magenta and my black bruges.

14. Thanks FMD!

Honestly shenabelle I think for your first pair if you want something that is great day to day, very wearable, comfortable, a decent price point, work/play shoe- you can't go wrong with the simple pumps! They are just a great shoe, and come in a wide range of colors.

Now if this is a one time deal shoe where you will likely not buy anymore CLs in the future, than you should go with the shoe you feel has the most pop and makes you feel like a million bucks when you are wearing her. Your best bet is to head to your nearest CL carrying store and try a bunch on and see what you really can not live without! Good luck deciding and happy birthday!!!!:P

15. CL Black Simples 85 mm are my most worn CLs.