1 Cartier Love vs 2 Cartier Love

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I have 1 Cartier love cuff in rose but still want the bangle in a different color. Do you think 2 Love bracelets look better worn together or just 1 Love bracelet alone? I'm tempted to break my purse ban which will really affect my sums towards getting a second Cartier Love. I don't know what to do!

I have seen pictures of someone wearing two Love bracelets, one in gold and one in platinum, together. I think it looks beautiful and makes a nice two-tone look.
It might get a little heavy/cumbersome though, so I am not sure. But if you don't mind that, I think two is great.

I have a yellow gold cuff and rose gold bangle on my right wrist. it took some time to get used to, but i like it. I was a bit bored with only one after wearing it a few days, so its kinda fun now. I'll take some pics later.

After seeing a friend wearing her two Love bracelets (yellow and white) my one yellow gold bracelet started looking a bit... lonely.

So I bought a second one in white and I think they look great together. They stay very close on the wrist and don't separate from each other.

It took some getting used to, but I barely know they are there now. At first I found them annoying, but two aren't twice as annoying as one. If you can stand one, you can stand two.

By the way, I'm talking about the Love bracelets that can't be removed. I assume you mean the same?

Last edited:
One gives a more classic look, two or more gives a more edgy, fun vibe. Kinda like wearing two necklaces together.

I have seen a modelling shot of about 6 to 8 different Cartier love bracelets (full diamond, no diamond, half diamond) all worn together and it was awesome!

I prefer one alone - I guess I'm a bit classic.
I still like the story behind the Love bracelet and it would be a bit overkill to have someone/husband screw on 2 cuffs for me :P

Jayne1 - Does your WG have diamonds? How do you think the rose cuff looks next to WG bangle - both without diamonds?
My white gold is without diamonds because someone I know who wears the white and yellow gold together has diamonds in the white (hers is platinum or white gold, not sure).... and guess what! I never saw the diamonds until she pointed them out. They just don't show, even though it's gorgeous once I took a good look at it. So I didn't invest in the diamond one, I thought it was unnecessary, although if money were no object, I might...

I like the rose gold but it didn't look good on me. Cartier's yellow gold is not really overly yellow, it's so neutral... so I stuck with that.

ETA - just wanted to say that this woman usually wears suits when I see her so that's probably why the diamonds didn't seem more obvious, the bracelets are covered by her long sleeves. As are mine, most of the time.

Last edited:
I have a yellow gold cuff and rose gold bangle on my right wrist. it took some time to get used to, but i like it. I was a bit bored with only one after wearing it a few days, so its kinda fun now. I'll take some pics later.

pix...

DSC02725.jpg

DSC02724.jpg

Rose and yellow show up on you! Beautiful, by the way. :heart: They didn't show up on me as different enough. They just looked a bit 'off.' I'm MAC NW20 for reference. They certainly work for you though!

So I picked the white and yellow, which had more of an edge.

Interesting how different skin tones look better in different colours of gold.

The rose and yellow was my first choice too, but everyone has to pick the ones that look best on them.

Rose and yellow show up on you! Beautiful, by the way. :heart: They didn't show up on me as different enough. They just looked a bit 'off.' I'm MAC NW20 for reference. They certainly work for you though!

So I picked the white and yellow, which had more of an edge.

Interesting how different skin tones look better in different colours of gold.

The rose and yellow was my first choice too, but everyone has to pick the ones that look best on them.

Thanks:heart:~ I'm Armani luminous silk foundation#5.5, 6; face fabric#2. I think white gold is really pretty too!! SO has promised would get me one with diamonds....so i opted for the rose gold one for myself this time.

My yellow cuff is a bit smaller, and i always push it up, so the two don't stay together.

Last edited: