1 bag that transitions from day to night

Oh I see, okay! Yes I have a few LV Epi bags because of their durability and a Prada double tote and your right, those are very strong leathers and essentially scratch proof. I heard Epsom does scratch though but I’m not too worried about that. Okay, at this point I know would take either Epsom or Box so that opens my options a little more. I won’t even think about Chèvre since it is special order as you said. We’re going back to the boutique this weekend so I’ll ask about the different leathers on the SLGs or non quota bags so I can get an idea of what the different leathers feel like. Hopefully they’ll have a good selection on hand. Thank you so much for helping me out with this. I wasn’t too open to the Box leather idea, but now I am :smile: thanks again! Take care! :smile:

Box is a heritage leather that is very hard to come by nowadays, but definitely is more delicate, performs worse with water and will scratch. It’s a smooth leather. Now that I think about it there are some other leathers for sellier Kelly’s...sombrero and Tadelakt for example...don’t know if I’m forgetting anything else...

I think most SAs will appreciate you wanting to learn more about the leathers! This forum also has a lot of information, threads dedicated to different leathers - use search function, search thread title only, and this sub forum (Hermes) only should help you find them. Good luck!

Reactions: loveforbeauty