1 bag or 2 bags ?

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi all. Its me again. I ordered soft lockit. But my SA cant confirm when the new one will arrive. The stock is very limited.
Meanwhile, i start to change my mind. With the price of soft lockit, i can get 2 bags. So what do you think ? Wait for soft lockit or buy 2 bags ? I am thinking to get neverfull epi plus metis mono or speedy empriente 25 in red plus delightful or another bags..
Fyi, i have lots of bags and i love bags, so i dont mind to have more. :P
Thank you for everyone comments. :smile:

Oh please wait for the Soft Lockit! :yes: What color did you order? Oh it really doesn't matter (I'm just nosey) because they're all beautiful!

Although I think the Epi NF and the Emp Speedy 25 are also terrific handbags, the SL is one of the most useful, comfortable and luxurious handbags that I own.

The shoulder strap is just the right length IMHO and I love to arm or hand carry it. Then there's the sweet little silver lock hanging off of the side. It's an understated handbag but so excellent in design.

The interior is so soft and pretty. When I rotate into it, I have a hard time rotating out!

I hope you wait. It will be worth it! :heart::speedy:

May i know why ? I know soft lockit is a great bag. But i dont like to wait. :sad:

I think stock is limited for a reason...it's an amazing bag. I get it, I don't like to wait either but I'd rather have an amazing bag over instant gratification. The other bags you've mentioned are easier to acquire and you can pick them up anytime. But it really depends on how in love you are with the Soft Lockit. If it's easy to walk away from, maybe it's not the right one?

Oh please wait for the Soft Lockit! :yes: What color did you order? Oh it really doesn't matter (I'm just nosey) because they're all beautiful!

Although I think the Epi NF and the Emp Speedy 25 are also terrific handbags, the SL is one of the most useful, comfortable and luxurious handbags that I own.

The shoulder strap is just the right length IMHO and I love to arm or hand carry it. Then there's the sweet little silver lock hanging off of the side. It's an understated handbag but so excellent in design.

The interior is so soft and pretty. When I rotate into it, I have a hard time rotating out!

I hope you wait. It will be worth it! :heart::speedy:

I order framboise. Because black will always be there, so i can grab anytime. But i think framboise is special.
Actually i am ok to wait, but what i am not ok is i dont know what is the time frame. My SA can not promise me anything. This is the biggest reason why i stop buying hermes. I must wait forever for 1 bag. The longest i wait is 2 years. I almost forgot until i got the call. I quickly buy and i stop. That was my last hermes bag.
Maybe i should limit my self ? Within 3 months i dont have it, then time to move on ? Oh well.. :sad:

I think stock is limited for a reason...it's an amazing bag. I get it, I don't like to wait either but I'd rather have an amazing bag over instant gratification. The other bags you've mentioned are easier to acquire and you can pick them up anytime. But it really depends on how in love you are with the Soft Lockit. If it's easy to walk away from, maybe it's not the right one?

Hubby said the same thing. Its limited because its special. And i agree with you, all model i mention above is not rare bag. Thank you for your opinion. :smile:

Hubby said the same thing. Its limited because its special. And i agree with you, all model i mention above is not rare bag. Thank you for your opinion. :smile:

The Soft Lockit is gorgeous! Wait for that one!

I think Paris needs to better distribute the items, especially for hot order items. I was in Paris 2 weeks ago and there were floods of Soft Lockit bags. Basically any color you wanted it was there and there were plenty to be bought.

It goes the same for Hermes. Seems like it is much easier to get a Kelly/Birkin in Paris. I got my very first Kelly on my first try, no wait list, no buying "filler" bags. I almost hate how the system works.

The Soft Lockit is gorgeous! Wait for that one!

I think Paris needs to better distribute the items, especially for hot order items. I was in Paris 2 weeks ago and there were floods of Soft Lockit bags. Basically any color you wanted it was there and there were plenty to be bought.

It goes the same for Hermes. Seems like it is much easier to get a Kelly/Birkin in Paris. I got my very first Kelly on my first try, no wait list, no buying "filler" bags. I almost hate how the system works.

Wow. You are so lucky can buy hermes without waiting. I really hate to wait. When i want to buy, i want to buy it asap. :P

The worst advice i can get is to be patient. But I'm giving it to you. Be patient and wait for the soft lockit. You have so many other bags already ..

Thank you. Im surprised. Everyone told me to wait. I guess soft lockit is really worth to wait. I start to change my mind again. :smile: