1-800-chanel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! Hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start. I was reading some of the threads and saw that some of you (missisa07 ladydeluxe thanks!) mentioned that we can dial 1-800-CHANEL to search for a bag. I tried that number and it doesn't work. Is that the correct number? If not, what number can I dial to do search for a bag?

I'm currently searching for the luxe ligne medium bowler. Please help! Thank you all in advance!;)

2. The Chanel phone number that I have called in the past is:

Customer Service (800) 550-0005

Hope that helps!

-Stephanie

3. yup :yes: that's the #, but their service has gone down for the past few months, a bit rushed & rude...don't let them push you off the phone. Any SA in Saks or NM can also track for you since 1800 only tracks boutiques not stocks in Saks/NM. Good luck! :flowers: PM me if u need my SA from Saks, she's superb!

4. Hehe, sorry if you thought the number was 1-800-Chanel by what I said OP. I don't have the 800 # memorized, so I usually just refer to it as the Chanel 1-800 number or something along those lines.

I do have my local Chanel boutique's number memorized though, although it's super easy since the last four digits are 5555 lol.

I have yet to utilize the 1-800 service. I called once and they were closed, and that was the extent of my experience.