1/27 - Jomashop tPF Members Only Deal!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good Wednesday morning! :biggrin:

The sun is shining (sort of), a new day has dawned, and the Joma team is busy planning your special TPF member's only deal! :sunshine:

They do not have it ready just as of yet, but hang in there! As soon as they get it to me, I will be back to let you know!

Anyone want to venture a guess? :graucho:

2. :popcorn:

3. Tiffany??? Can't wait to see what awesome deal you got us!!

4. how about the gucci twirl that i was promised? ;)

5. Love it

6. Well, the deals are in! To all of you who waited, thank you for all of your patience!! :urock:

Today only, January 27th, the TPF member's only special is...THREE great deals for him and for her!!

Anyone in need of a gift for a special gift-giving day? :love: Here is your chance to cash in on great savings and snag an impressive gift to boot!

Deal One:

For her!

A gorgeous set of 2.80 Carat Created Pink Sapphire and Diamond Earrings in 14k Yellow Gold!!! :yahoo:

Retail: $540
    Joma price: $139

TPF member's only: just $119!!! :nuts:

Coupon code: TPFJOMA20

Click here to view and/or order today's deal for her!

or, if you are feeling more in a bag mood, we have:

Deal Two:

For her again!

A Ferragamo Brown Canvas Moderne Petunia Handbag 21-8477!! :yahoo:

Retail: $830
    Joma price: $259

TPF member's only, just $239!!! :nuts:

Click here to view and/or order today's second deal for her!

Deal Three:

For him OR her!!

TechnoMarine US Navy Collection Unisex Watch - Available in Black and White! :yahoo:

Retail: $725
    Joma Price: $195

TPF member's only, just $175!!! :nuts:

Click here to view and/or order today's deal for him or her!

And for those of you who love Tiffany, (and I know you are out there!) I think I overheard the Joma wizards whispering something about Tiffany...mingled with the word "tomorrow" being profusely repeated...Anyone excited?

Hurry over! One coupon per purchase. Coupons can not be combined with any other offer.

Attached Files:

7. I will give them a nudge for you rensky! I haven't forgot - my first poster! :hugs:

8. wish we can get deeper discount

9. thanks!!!! :smooch:

10. With Valentine's day coming up so soon, (YAY! Flowers, chocolates, romance, gifts...I suppose this is not the time to remember that I want to break up with my boyfriend :faint: ) I would love to hear your feedback on our gift giving guides for him and her! :love:

Check them out below and let me know what you think! Any items you would like to see on here?

:heart:Jomashop Valentine's Day Gifts for Her

:heart:Jomashop Valentine's Day Gifts for Him

Thanks!! :biggrin:

11. Thanks JomaGIrl!! :hugs:

12. Thanks for the great deals, JomaGirl:flowers: ... but I'm still holding out for that Michele tahitian ceramic watch!;)

13. Yay for Jomashop awesome deals!

14. You crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

15. looooooooooooooool

thank you JomaGirl !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice