1/2 off sale?

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Explain to me this half off sale at Neimans:

2. are you thinking of the buy 2 get $400 off?

if so, that ended on saturday.

if not, then :yahoo: i hope there's another sale cause i missed the buy2 sale!

3. the 2 buy 2 sale is over

4. I missed it too... kicking myself over that one! The one time I go on vacation and bam! NM has a sale. ugh.

5. Well, let me tell you what happened to me. I went in on a Saturday (before the sale started on the following Wednesday) and bought the only Bouton D'or and Turquoise citys they had. I grabbed them because the color and leather was absolutely perfect!! Then I got the card in the mail on Monday about the 2 buy 2 sale!!! Okay, so I go back in on that Friday and ask them if the wallets were included in the sale and was told NO, no accessories, just bags. Drat! So then I read here on TPF Saturday afternoon about different members getting wallets, etc., on the 2 buy 2 sale. That really made me angry that NM told me one thing and then did something else. I was also disappointed that I had bought the 2 bags on the previous Saturday and they didn't tell me about the sale coming up. I do know that the 2 bags I bought would have been gone by Wednesday though because they were extraordinary and they only had one of each color.

I guess in the end it is okay because I got the 2 bags I wanted, but it still was veryyyy disappointing! I would have bought the wallets though, because they had several colors I wanted. Oh well, their loss I guess.....(or was it mine?????).:confused1::sad::hysteric::wtf:

6. ^i read about some members being allowed to return bags they bought JUST before the sale & then re-buy them again. Did you ask about that?

it is disappointing. i'm just hoping the sale will come about again... but i guess at that time one would only really be saving $200 b/c the prices are going to be going up on bal's.

7. Yes, I did ask the SA I know there, and she said "oh I'm so sorry we can't do that"!!
    So I was completely out of luck. :tdown:

8. ^^ she mustve been lieing! because i've done it before @ nm

9. Oh no, I def. think she should have let your return/rebuy them. You just bought the 48hrs previous... it's not like you were asking it return bags you bought weeks/months ago.

10. Saks is having a buy 2 handbags - get a $400 gc. Also get triple points. There's a thread in deals n steals forum. The 2 bags must be more than $1,000.00 combined. Different SA are "allowing" different purchases (such as a handbag/wallet). Anyway, maybe those who missed the NM event could get something from Saks.

11. The regular SA I always deal with was off on leave caring for his very sick Mother. This other one is nice and always helpful, but she said they couldn't. I didn't have them with me that day (Friday) anyway, so would have had to take them back there Saturday. I plan to talk with my SA about what happened, as I have spent a lot of $$$ with them and don't appreciate that.

THANKS for telling us about the Sak's promotion!! My Sak's here does not carry Bal, but I can call the ones who do and get that deal. Thank you so much!!

12. Can you tell me which Saks store carry Balenciaga??? Would appreciate the info so I can call and see what they have......TIA.

13. PMed you.

14. It's a $400 GIFT CARD not $400 OFF :confused1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice