09C Camera Case...need your input please!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
attachment.php

Pic courtesy of jag

Do you have this camera bag? Do you love it? The dimensions are comparable to a jumbo...I wonder if this would be a good alternatice to a black jumbo, since it fits probably just as much but is something different.

I always see pics of the reissue tote/camera bag but rarely this one. Is it because it's just less popular? Hard to find when it was available?

Thanks!

hi Karman,
i am pretty new to Chanel and own a black jumbo in cavier :P my 1st Chanel purchase!
And am also eyeing this camera bag but saw one in pink iin the exact model as the one u posted. I guess it's a nice change and I m trying to convince myself to get it for more casual use and keep the jumbo for more formal wear.

I have the medium reissue camera bag and I prefer that style to this. This one looks too similar to the jumbo flap, and between the two, the jumbo flap is a more timeless style IMO.

I have a medium and large reissue camera case and find they are great for everyday bags. If you want something other than a flap, I think a camera case is a good option. I think the reissue camera cases are more "popular" because they went on sale. They weren't huge sellers until they did go on sale;)

I have this bag and I do :heart: it. It is a very easy to use go-to bag. It holds a lot, it is comfortable and work totally casual or a little more dressy. I tend to think that it is more casual than a jumbo, but I just carried it the other day to a more dressy event where I was wearing a skirt and it looked great. I also have GST, Cerf, and several flaps.....love them all...but this is definitely one of my most used. Good luck deciding.

Thanks for your input ladies! And yes...between this and a jumbo I'd get a jumbo any day, EXCEPT I already have a M/L flap in black caviar with silver SHW..and I'm not quite ready to get a black jumbo in SHW yet (I wouldn't get GHW, I prefer SHW) since that means I'll never use my M/L again. I'd rather get a jumbo in other caviar colours first! :nuts:

I agree this is a little more casual compared to a flap and that is why I was eyeing this bag. Sometimes I choose to wear a non-Chanel bag because all my Chanels are so dressy!