09 LILAC w/ GH, what do you think? Do you prefer GGH or SGH?

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008

This is not fair!!!!! Balenciaga should make 09 Lilac w/ GH, too. Especially a City w/ SGH, that would be so awesome. Since Lilac is a very popular color, they should just make it in every style w/ GH.
:shrugs:
What do you Girls think? Would you buy Lilac w/ GH?

imlvholic, you tease! I opened this thread hoping there would be information or photos of this fabled 09 lilac giant hardware! :smile: Personally, both would be very special, but I think I would go for SGH on the lilac.

imlvholic, you tease! I opened this thread hoping there would be information or photos of this fabled 09 lilac giant hardware! :smile: Personally, both would be very special, but I think I would go for SGH on the lilac.

:lolots:SORRY ehc2010, I know everyone would be so intrigued of my title, I did that purposely to attract your attention because I'm really serious here. I'd kill for a Lilac SGH City. With you girls' feedbacks, maybe, hopefully, Bal is reading & decide to do it. They must have been reading this thread all along because of this surprised 09 Lilac popping up just out of the blue. I've not seen the first Lilac, but I can see the frenzie over this color. I was at NM yesterday here in Hawaii & the SA showed me the sample color of the actual 09 Lilac by the extra tassel they have since the bags were all sold out before they even have them displayed on the floor. I can see what you girls are talking about, this 09 Lilac is really a Gorgeous color & I can already imagine it w/ GH.
So please keep it coming girls, we need more voices here inorder to be heard. I'm sure a lot of Bbag lovers are loving the GH more & more...:biggrin: